Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popstanne 5,995

On the paper JFAD was a brilliant project with the musical thing and I was so sure they had a brilliant script for it given they waited years with the pandemic in the middle, not sure if Gaga was totally aware about ending up being supporting.. I don’t blame her for accepting the role, it seemed perfect for her..

I really hope the box office comes through, she doesn’t deserve also a commercial flop over this, it must have been a nightmare already working with Phoenix and his shenanigans with a director indulging that.

• paws up 8

A Popster Is Born 11,885
On 9/10/2024 at 1:58 PM, ARTPOP said:

@admin is there a way to freeze my rep points? I don't wanna stop being an ARTPOPster:bebe:

The fact by reacting 'lol' to your post we are all boosting your transition to Cheek to Cheek era :ally:

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • lol 5

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 9/10/2024 at 1:00 PM, Dean Judaster said:

But I thought radios were fine :receipts:

Why did taste leapfrog us?

On 9/10/2024 at 1:00 PM, Dean Judaster said:

But I thought radios were fine :receipts:

Why did taste leapfrog us?

DWAS is around dead last on the callout info we have along with Jimin song. Taste is #14 already as a new song so radio are all over it.

That being said, it grew 5 spots (one of the biggest gainer). It might not be over if it keeps growing like that. I  just hope they keep spinning it and don’t give up

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1

Popster for Sale 44,229
On 9/10/2024 at 12:58 PM, ARTPOP said:

@admin is there a way to freeze my rep points? I don't wanna stop being an ARTPOPster:bebe:

This post about to backfire :icant:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,187
On 9/10/2024 at 7:59 AM, Leptine said:

On the paper JFAD was a brilliant project with the musical thing and I was so sure they had a brilliant script for it given they waited years with the pandemic in the middle, not sure if Gaga was totally aware about ending up being supporting.. I don’t blame her for accepting the role, it seemed perfect for her..

I really hope the box office comes through, she doesn’t deserve also a commercial flop over this, it must have been a nightmare already working with Phoenix and his shenanigans with a director indulging that.

Pheonix snapping at her to stand up at the premier really put a sour taste in my mouth about him. I'm sorry, but it's still p*ssing me off a week later....

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 694
On 9/10/2024 at 1:59 PM, Leptine said:

Tbh I have the feeling that Phoenix and Todd changed and disimproved a lot about the (original) script. Some people said that a bunch of Harley's scene got cut out. Maybe they were afraid that the musical aspects and too much focus on Harley would take away the attention from Joker and this would rub the fans of the 1st movie in the wrong way.... Hence why a lot of the critics pointed out that the movie feels like a rehash of the first movie?!

Edited by nattuggla89
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,412
On 9/10/2024 at 9:04 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

DWAS is around dead last on the callout info we have along with Jimin song. Taste is #14 already as a new song so radio are all over it

I really don't believe that callout score lmao it's smashing everywhere and #1 on AM US and #2-3 on Spotify US specifically lol. Sounds rigged to me and I well never be convinced US radio is playing a fair game when it comes to Gaga.

Time and time again we're seeing it regardless of the genre and how the general public sees her post-2013.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 3

One of the most consumed songs in the country scraping 80 spins on pop is comical and is quite telling of what exactly goes on behind the scenes in order to get your song spun :rip: 

but anyways. 

Popstanne 5,995
On 9/10/2024 at 2:07 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Pheonix snapping at her to stand up at the premier really put a sour taste in my mouth about him. I'm sorry, but it's still p*ssing me off a week later....

There was honestly a weird vibe also when he made a comment about her losing weight, you can tell she was uncomfortable with that take.