Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 11,882
On 9/10/2024 at 2:09 AM, Osama said:

Ok. Tired of meltdowns here. Anyone who wants to talk about this film should do so in a dedicated thread. Some people (like me) only care about Gaga's music career and some of you are kinda ruining the DWAS experience with pointless meltdowns every half hour. This is a chart thread and I don't see a single number in these essays that some people are pouring out here, destroying the entire meaning of this thread.

Kinda sad this turned out as a very negative experience because of the thirst of smash critics scores, while it has always meant to be a fun Joker ride. 

Can't wait for the movie anyway :oscar:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,079
On 9/10/2024 at 1:05 PM, boobatella said:

they want the critics to experience shared madness first hand by showing them a different movie so they write negativw reviews while everyone in the cinemas is gagged how good the film actually is :oprah:

Unlike gaga I doubt Todd finds pleasure in self sabotage :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 9/10/2024 at 1:33 PM, Andreu said:

Who TF buys cinema tickets one month in advance? :rip:

And the pre sales for the first movie started two weeks in advance, now it’s one month. People need to relax.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 19,303
On 9/10/2024 at 2:13 AM, Ayobabylon said:

One of the s x scenes from Queer has leaked n its already one of the hottest n most scandalous gay sex i have seen in films

As it should be spacer.png

• lol 3

Popstanne 5,566
On 9/10/2024 at 11:37 AM, OliverDespechao said:

As it should be spacer.png

207 bones in my body will be watching it on VOD release 

Spoiler

The way there is still no release date for this film we lost

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • hugs 1

Popster This Way 907

The owner of the hotel where I'm on holiday is such a gaga stan. During my breakfast he played dwuw feat r k.lly...what a song.... It could have been her biggest hit

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,606
x3

Once again, Stupid Love damaged her music and acting career. She had a massive era with ASIB and how she capitalized this massive hype? 

By releasing Stupid Love :rip:

Sorry but their numbers are what they should be. Who would want to pay to see a movie that the "Stupid Love singer" is starring.

It will take 20 years to rebuild what we have lost with Stupid Love. 

Edited by little legend
  • lol 10

A Popster Is Born 17,651

Olivia Rodrigo doing a 55,000 Capacity show for Php1,500 ($27) per tix (any seat chosen randomly)

When will Gaga? :katy:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 29,426
On 9/10/2024 at 12:38 PM, little legend said:

Once again, Stupid Love damaged her music and acting career. She had a massive era with ASIB and how she capitalized this massive hype? 

By releasing Stupid Love :rip:

Sorry but their numbers are what they should be. Who would want to pay to see a movie that the "Stupid Love singer" is starring.

It will take 20 years to rebuild what we have lost with Stupid Love. 

• lol 1