Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

The Fame Popster 448
On 9/4/2024 at 11:54 AM, ARTPOP said:

Welp, at least that brings it to 60%. But i don't see the new ones

I see a few new ones on the main page of RT but they don't show up in the All Reviews section when you click into it yet

Daily Mail: Fresh

The Film Stage: Fresh

Financial Times: Fresh

iON: Rotten

And yeah, I'm tracking them all in a spreadsheet to keep them straight and with these I have 20 positive, 12 negative for a 60% overall score. Moving up!

• paws up 5
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 5

Pop-a-911-ster 41,935

Luke really thought Gaga was good! He understand why she would go Supporting, he doesn’t feel that it would be category fraud and he feels at times that she was sidelined. And he wanted to see more. He thinks Gaga could still get a Supporting Actress nomination and is currently predicting her for a nomination.

8/10

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 8
  • love 1

Popster This Way 908

The queen film didn t have good reviews and look how it ended.. Also I thought she was a main character not a supporting one. They wasted her potential.. 

I m surprised that jp is getting mixed to be reviews.. Could it be because of the recent scandal? 

Popster to Popster 3,925

Happy Birthday to THE GOAT

QUEEN BEYSUS GODKNOWLES! 👑

• lol 2
  • love 2

The Fame Popster 448

Rotten review added from Screen International (another top critic), score is 58% now.

Edit: Fresh review from Radio Times and rotten review from CinemaBlend added

Edited by Pie-kun
  • paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 12,242

The fact that Todd Philips asked for Lady Gaga and yet not only barely used her but also chose not to have an original song in a MUSICAL :toofunny:

Todd when I catch you 

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • paws up 4
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 12,724
On 9/4/2024 at 4:12 PM, Lazz Monster said:

The fact that Todd Philips asked for Lady Gaga and yet not only barely used her but also didn’t choose to have an original song in a MUSICAL :toofunny:

Todd when I catch you 

Exactly. Like...

whats-not-clicking-point.gif

• paws up 3
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 12,242

I really hope Gaga campaigns for supporting, regardless of the how bad the film is reviewed, if people keep praising her she definitely has a chance of getting nominated 

• paws up 5
  • love 2