Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster for Sale 46,642
On 9/4/2024 at 6:56 PM, ARTPOP said:

Not me gettng excited seeing all of the positive reviews yall posted and then....... CRITICAL BOMB :toofunny: I really thought they would eat this up

Don't worry brother monster, this is unprecedent, the movie is sold out on metacritic! 

• lol 11

Popstanne 9,989
On 9/4/2024 at 10:52 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

I had to brainwash myself into caring about film award shows and now I can't go back I fear :hey_there:

I've always been a fan for the music. That's why ASIB was so special. A huge movie with a smash soundtrack and smash single. A dream.

I'll watch Joker and I know it's destined to be a box office smash which is great but I find the DWAS era alone to be much more exciting.

Popstanne 6,003

I truly don't understand how she could have accepted another role and script that didn't valorized and highlight her character after HOG.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,242
On 9/4/2024 at 2:59 PM, Leptine said:

I truly don't understand how she could have accepted another role and script that didn't valorized and highlight her character after HOG.

maybe she wanted a box office hit as her next step

Popstanne 5,567
On 9/4/2024 at 11:27 PM, nydedan said:

don't know why but i think she will get the best actress nomination

She still can if the film grosses $1B bc even Joker 1 has 59 MC score

Pop-a-911-ster 29,107
On 9/4/2024 at 3:06 PM, OliverDespechao said:

no more movies please:bebe: no more Rotten:bebe: no more metacritic :bebe:

imagine being a swiftie in 2019 while Cats was released :laughga:

• lol 2

The Fame Popster 448

Rotten Tomatoes has a bunch of reviews showing in the "All Reviews" section but isn't displaying a score yet for some reason. As far as I can tell, with the current reviews the RT score would be about 57% (tracking all the reviews I can get to show up on the RT site right now)

The first movie has a 69% on RT, so it's a bit behind but the first movie has over 600 registered critic reviews while we're only at about 27 so far for J:FAD. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,233
On 9/4/2024 at 8:06 PM, Arturo said:

I didn't even know the first movie had mixed reviews. I only ever heard praise from the gp. Still have not seen it though.

most of reviewers complained about violence and were worried it will start school shootings in ameri-a :bebe:

this time critics are fuming about joker stans lol