Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 27,412
On 9/3/2024 at 3:23 PM, Supersonic said:

Something clicked with Bobby

is this a new way of spelling d*cked so it doesn't get censored?

3MLWfYP.gif

Edited by Dean Judaster
  • lol 2

Popstanne 5,987
On 9/3/2024 at 8:20 PM, Miaou said:

Nympho from Ukmix 

Well, I don’t want to be the party pooper… but, even when I’m excited as **** for the new era to begin, as this is chart analysis, I think the timing for this couldn’t be worse, it’s a huge mistake imo.
In 5-8 weeks DWAS will still be charting high in lots of countries, she’ll have the Joker OST just released (although we don’t know yet how many songs or if it has new material or just covers, which will be essential for its chart success) and, worst of all, from 1 Nov the Christmas songs take control of the Spotify and official charts. No room for anything else.
Take all that and there’s no way LG7’s 1st single has any chance to shine properly as it deserves.
Hopefully I’m wrong and she can survive the Xmas avalanche and her other projects success and have a hit with longevity, but… I think she should have definitely waited till Feb-March to focus on LG7, once the Oscars, Grammys and all the DWAS eras have ended.

:gaga-dead:

I mean he didn’t lie, we have been pointing out these things already, it’s not gonna be easy when the Xmas songs take over and DWAS can potentially still going strong and performing better than the new single, it’s definitely a big risk.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 34,571
On 9/3/2024 at 8:29 PM, Leptine said:

I mean he didn’t lie, we have been pointing out these things already, it’s not gonna be easy when the Xmas songs take over and DWAS can potentially still going strong and performing better than the new single, it’s definitely a big risk.

It’s 80% what will happen tho :katy: 

But at least JFAD will slay the box office

a win for us 

Popster This Way 903

Taylor occupied the all top 13....we can have two songs in top 10 like just dance - pokerface in 2009

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 903

Who cares? Dwas is still a gaga song.. We can have a number one with the second single like traumatica

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,841

DWAS is still gonna be smashing between now and November. With the LG7 lead coming in October, it'll at least have a couple weeks of success. That's good enough for me. Quite frankly, the lead can pull a SL (high debut, then fall fast off the charts) and I won't care. It'll still be her 19th top 10 hit. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 6

Popstanne 5,987
On 9/3/2024 at 8:32 PM, MissAsia said:

Taylor occupied the all top 13....we can have two songs in top 10 like just dance - pokerface in 2009

Also three with a JFAD song smashing as well.

Popstanne 9,970

Its okay to be worried about Christmas songs.

But this goes beyond charts she is gunning up to dominate every news outlets and social media. She is about to plastered everywhere, even if the song flop it will give perception of being hit.

J:FAD being hit is far more necessary than lead single performance cause even if the buzz slowed down during Christmas, it will pick up during award season.

Edited by zoldyck
  • paws up 8

Popstanne 5,539

Don't y'all think that gaga is confident enough n not scared of Xmas at all for a reason i think she is extremely satisfied by the music she has made this time 

On a serious note, a frontloaded single like sl,pi or rom won't survive Xmas bomb but if she somehow manages to deliver a hit with Longevity then we will bounce back in January and in January the charts are extremely week usually 

I still think that the album will be released in Jan/Feb 2025

• paws up 6

Pop-a-911-ster 29,586
x3

I lowkey wanted LG7 era to start in February.

Now after February 2025 everything will be over and we will have nothing to track.

We then will have to wait another 4-5 years for the next album/movie:bradley:

Popstanne 9,989

She's coming to take control of Halloween

lady-gaga-dog.gif

Her streaming boost from Bloody Mary and Monster last year? It'll look like a JOKE compared to the numbers she'll see this October

lady-gaga-dog.gif

Meanwhile Katy will be doing this to 143 

lady-gaga-dog.gif

• lol 9