Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 1,965
TW spoilers
Spoiler
a miserable and dull mess that will alienate both fans and haters of the first movie.

Boring as hell and entirely pointless. Most of the music numbers are just people standing around singing, unbelievably sauceless. There's pretty much nothing good here, except for things that are just the same as the first film but worse.

A movie so full of cynicism and hatred towards its own audience that you would think it was made by Taika Waititi. Challeging your audience is one thing, but dude is so obsessed with subverting expectations that sometimes it just looks like career suicide lol, wtf Todd

:toofunny::bradley:
  • lol 1

The Fame Popster 363

Joker previews holding steady and seeing a slight rise. $7M previews plus $1M early shows in the cards. So $50-60M+ OW can still happen. Looks like presales got Fri/Sat/Sun are also steady, slightly increasing against comps. Good news. 

It's also set to open bigger than the first film in Brazil

Edited by Sun
  • paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,971
On 10/2/2024 at 11:33 AM, ViviLittleM said:

I'm loving this era of Gaga walking and chewing gum at the same time again with all these projects :leap:

I don't care that every single project isn't an out of the world smash. We used to dream of days like this in the droughts. :shine:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 34,468
On 10/2/2024 at 8:36 PM, bloody grammys said:

more than Harlequin debut I-

LG7 will probably debut with around 5M streams

• lol 2
  • love 1