Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 1,965
On 10/1/2024 at 8:43 PM, mistylake said:

Nice. I live in Philly now and my vote finally matters....

I might be in Philly this time next year!

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,772

So this is the moment when she performs Happy Mistake on national tv + pulls a Dope and the song shoots up the charts and goes top 10? :oprah:

• paws up 1
  • lol 8
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,145
On 10/1/2024 at 9:52 PM, Hags Labs said:

So this is the moment when she performs Happy Mistake on national tv + pulls a Dope and the song shoots up the charts and goes top 10? :oprah:

spacer.png

• lol 2

On 10/1/2024 at 1:22 PM, admin said:

I will defend Grace until the end of the Earth because she is an amazing person. She gives bad and good reviews depending on the movie. That's it, end of story. She's super clear about why she likes and doesn't like a film. She also LOVES Gaga and she says it ALL THE TIME. She LOVED Gaga in HoG, I think we all did, even tho in the end that wasn't a very good film.

Just chill and stop pushing narratives about her (and other reviewers) that are just Stan-nonsense.

Yeah, she praised Gaga a lot during HOG’s press cycle. This movie just isn’t working for a lot of people. 

• paws up 1

On 10/1/2024 at 2:44 PM, 0707alp said:

If the movie is good people still go like it was before covid.

Top 5 Movies Of 2024:

1. Inside Out 2 did $1,690,680,379 on a 200 million dollars budget

2. Deadpool and Wolverine did $1,326,129,593 on a 200 million dollar budget

3.Despicable Me 4 did $954,140,415 on a 100 million dollar budget

4. Dune Part 2 did $711,844,358 on a 190 million budget  and 

5. Godzilla x Kong did  $567,650,016 on a 135 million budget and Godzilla x Kong is considered a soft win.

I know most of them are family movies but Deadpool and Wolverine is rated R too and if Joker being R rated is an excuse for lower box office; first they shouldn’t have spent 200 million dollars on the movie and second first movie did 1 billion dollars on a 55 million dollars budget.

Anything below 600 million dollars is plain failure. Studio gets approximately 50% of the box office and even less in China and advertising budget is the same as budget generally. 

Let’s not deny that Covid changes habits. Hits are way farther and few between these days. 

A Popster Is Born 12,643

All they had to do to have another Top 10 album was include DWAS as a Bonus Track :bigbird:

Really sad to see Harlequin ending her strike of Top 10 albums

• sad 2

On 10/1/2024 at 9:39 PM, Doncho said:

All they had to do to have another Top 10 album was include DWAS as a Bonus Track :bigbird:

Really sad to see Harlequin ending her strike of Top 10 albums

It’s sad. 

ARTPOPster 2,221
On 10/2/2024 at 5:39 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Let’s not deny that Covid changes habits. Hits are way farther and few between these days. 

Yeah they are and thats why I say 600m and up is okay. First movie did a BILLION. Normally 400m worth of viewers lost is awful bu 600-700 band is actually good for a movie that size is olay nowadays and as I said if the movie was foul proof it would still could do its billion.

Popster This Way 832

Y’all, the US had DWAS debut in the top 3, which a lot of countries didn’t do. Top 10 should be safe, but I’m hopeful for a Top 5 just so she has a Top 5 hit from each album 

Spoiler

As long as we ignore Harlequin :enigma:

Spoiler

Unless Close To You or Good Morning smash :bigbird:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/2/2024 at 10:44 AM, José said:

she looks so cute 

She's really following this concept

We can only hope for the same dedication for LG7

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1