Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 41,774
On 10/1/2024 at 12:14 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I really liked this interview, she seems so..at peace with herself and it’s a beautiful thing to see. I feel like she’s truly not beholding herself to any sort of persona that someone expects. She seems SO HAPPY with Michael and in a way I think it makes her just so much more carefree, creative and confident in her art.

• paws up 1
  • love 6

Popster This Way 657
On 10/2/2024 at 12:14 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I cried a little from watching this interview. Thank you Gaga for always living true to yourself as an artist!

• love 3

Popstanne 5,944

I know what about to say will be unpopular, especially in here but I always spoke my mind like I did in the other board.

I mean in here y'all posted even the most irrelevant chart updated from the most irrelavant country (from a music market point of view) or pointless stats that are not really indicative about a song or artist success, it's fine, everybody even in following an artist has things that interest more or less, personally I don't care lot more about charts, in the sense that I care about a Gaga's song or album performing well but it's enough for me to know if the song is #1 Globally without knowing the single position of every country.

That being said, acting like a 200M$ movie (which is a lot bigger deal than a song) possibly bombing and getting panned is not a big deal is honestly kind of hypocrite in this context of following numbers, I understand that not everybody is into her movie career and that's fine, but if LG7 would be set to be a panned and commercial failure, y'all would be the first to be upset in here like this fanbase has already experienced.

Is it the end of the world? Of course not, Gaga is a millionaire and there won't be any bomb taking away from her previous achievement or talent, of course, but people also are allowed to be upset if one of the biggest project of her career is not well received and possibly ends up bombing.

We will move on like we always did, but now it's the release week of the movie, it's impossible acting like everything is just fine.

Just my 2 cents.

• hugs 5
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 10/1/2024 at 5:26 PM, Leptine said:

I mean in here y'all posted even the most irrelevant chart updated from the most irrelavant country (from a music market point of view)

Is this Hands's  2022 czech republic Spotify run shade ?

facepalm-reality.gif

• lol 8