Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popstanne 5,952
On 10/1/2024 at 2:48 PM, shadowfred said:

She's so ridiculous, spent the whole season surfing the wave of this film to come now and give it a rotten, seriously

She did the same with HOG, I don't think she genuinely support or like Gaga but she's aware lot of people that follow her do, so she pretends.

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 11,823
On 10/1/2024 at 2:48 PM, shadowfred said:

She's so ridiculous, spent the whole season surfing the wave of this film to come now and give it a rotten, seriously

Especially knowing she knew about the movie (she teased the ending MANY times). Not the first time she's doing this just to get some numbers on her videos from easy fanbases

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,812

DWAS the woman that you are today is just beautiful the way you love and treat people is amazing... You are the definition of unconditional love 

spacer.png

• lol 2

Popstanne 5,952
On 10/1/2024 at 2:56 PM, Leptine said:

She did the same with HOG, I don't think she genuinely support or like Gaga but she's aware lot of people that follow her do, so she pretends.

And let me add that her reactions where she was even crying during the trailer release were so fake and ridicolous, saying that Gaga was already better than Robbie just for a pic release alone and so on... Then you have her being the only one giving a fresh tomato to 'Bordeland's or more panned movies than this.

Literally the same happened with HOG, not to mention when the presale rumors of ticket being low started she immediately switched on Gaga casting, sorry but she's a moron and fake, she proved it again.

She only hyped Gaga before a movie release in order to get views-clicks only to end up panning the movie, she's fake and mysogynistic, this woman hates women who have a successful movie career (see her hate for Jessica Chastain) just because she's a failed actress herself.

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 5

Popster to Popster 2,812
On 10/1/2024 at 10:11 AM, Leptine said:

And let me add that her reactions where she was even crying during the trailer release were so fake and ridicolous, saying that Gaga was already better than Robbie just for a pic release alone and so on... Then you have her being the only one giving a fresh tomato to 'Bordeland's or more panned movies than this.

Literally the same happened with HOG, not to mention when the presale rumors of ticket being low started she immediately switched on Gaga casting, sorry but she's a moron and fake, she proved it again.

She only hyped Gaga before a movie release in order to get views-clicks only to end up panning the movie, she's fake and mysogynistic, this woman hates women who have a successful movie career (see her hate for Jessica Chastain) just because she's a failed actress herself.

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

Omg let me go drag her on twitter as we speak! She will NAWT take advantage of our support 

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,159
On 10/1/2024 at 9:09 AM, Hags Labs said:

DWAS the woman that you are today is just beautiful the way you love and treat people is amazing... You are the definition of unconditional love 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• hugs 1

Popster This Way 657

Guys, I’ve been following Grace for years now. She is a fair critic. 
Please don’t go attack her out of nowhere.

I’m disapointed by her review too. But we’ll just have to watch it ourselves okay.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,159
On 10/1/2024 at 9:11 AM, Leptine said:

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

Yall are doing too much. Leave her alone. Todd Hackllips is RIGHT THERE. FOCUS. :katy:

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 34,563

Most days above 10M filtered streams on the Spotify Global chart in history :

1. Flowers ; Die With A Smile (29 days) 
2. Please Please Please; Espresso; Good 4 U (16 days)
3. Seven (14 days)
4. Drivers Licence, All I Want for Christmas Is You, Stay (12 days)
5. Bzrp Session 53, As It Was (10 days)
6. Million Dollar Baby, Fortnight (9 days)

:dead::dead: not another positive WoW with another 11M+ smash update and tying Flowers :dead: 

• paws up 12
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 4,117

Can we ban this user or lock him in the Joker 2 thread? Whenever he sees that no one is going to meltdown with him over Joker 2 critics, he starts to quote himself and mess up the thread until someone else joins in on his madness. Like, enough. :stopga: