Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 34,569
On 9/30/2024 at 7:24 PM, Fame Romance said:

01 Sabrina Carpenter - Taste (17,947)
02 Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! (13,945)
03 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso (13,557)
04 Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile
05 Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please (12,260)

We don’t have the midweek units for DWAS but yeah a top 3 could be possible this week

top 2 is also a tiny possibility if DWAS continues to rise on AM/Spotify but I will stay humble 

spacer.png

ARTPOPster 1,741
On 9/30/2024 at 8:34 PM, Miaou said:

US (HOT 100) :

DWAS 3-6-6-4-5-5-

6 weeks in the top 10 so far. A win in my book especially with radio trashing her 

If only the top 4 would magically collapse on streaming, we would have a chance to climb. Radio isn't picking up DWAS at all.

Pop-a-911-ster 34,569
On 9/30/2024 at 7:37 PM, Azor Ahai said:

If only the top 4 would magically collapse on streaming, we would have a chance to climb. Radio isn't picking up DWAS at all.

yeah and we better be prepared mentally for the LG7 era :katy: 

Pop-a-911-ster 23,895
On 9/30/2024 at 6:17 PM, Miaou said:
  Hide contents

Actually I have a proposition if one day you want to live there but I'm not sure you'll accept it :whatga:

Spoiler

i’m listening :whatga:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 9/30/2024 at 6:10 PM, FRANZGA said:

We need Spotify :nicki_scream:

I’m getting emotionally attached to this song - it needs to smash! 

I’m one week away from becoming a ‘liddo mistaker’ and mercilessly bullying anyone who says anything remotely bad about Gaga’s ‘Mistake’ :billiecat:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2
  • love 4

Moderator 29,333
On 9/30/2024 at 11:17 PM, VoldeLorde said:

Do we have the individual track streams for Harlequin yet or are y’all too embarrassed to post it? 

The latter one!

• hugs 1
  • lol 3

Popstanne 9,970

I think we need to come with the terms that her jazz music will bomb and she will keep doing it.

There is clear disconnect between what her fans want and where here passion lies. She will self fund them if necessary.

My personal opinion is i don't mind jazz tunes as long as she keeps doing pop music as well. Only thing i want is those jazz tunes out of "this is lady gaga" playlists.

Iike i love cheek to cheek (title song), but i don't want to hit by it while enjoying judas, venus and 911.

That being said Harlequin was the right evolution for JazzGa, as a fan its much more enjoyable than l4s and c2c. 

• paws up 6

Popster This Way 899
On 9/30/2024 at 7:42 PM, Miaou said:

yeah and we better be prepared mentally for the LG7 era :katy: 

Even boaf isn t that good on radio.. i remember everything Was one of the biggest hit of the year and radio barely played it ..radio should be removed because people don t listen to it..so a song from may seems fresh in october

Edited by MissAsia
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,117
On 9/30/2024 at 2:53 PM, zoldyck said:

I think we need to come with the terms that her jazz music will bomb and she will keep doing it.

There is clear disconnect between what her fans want and where here passion lies. She will self fund them if necessary.

My personal opinion is i don't mind jazz tunes as long as she keeps doing pop music as well. Only thing i want is those jazz tunes out of "this is lady gaga" playlists.

Iike i love cheek to cheek (title song), but i don't want to hit by it while enjoying judas, venus and 911.

That being said Harlequin was the right evolution for JazzGa, as a fan its much more enjoyable than l4s and c2c. 

Her jazz albums should be prevented from entering the autoplay queue... I'm tired of listening to pop music after one of her albums is over and suddenly I come across a jazz song. Totally breaks the mood. :toofunny:

Popstanne 5,960

I think she’s going to perform a solo version of DWAS and Happy Mistake (or maybe a small medley of 2-3 songs from Harlequin) at Kimmel. 

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 899
On 9/30/2024 at 8:02 PM, Osama said:

Her jazz albums should be prevented from entering the autoplay queue... I'm tired of listening to pop music after one of her albums is over and suddenly I come across a jazz song. Totally breaks the mood. :toofunny:

Well if her jazz songs were all like joker her jazz album would be a huge successi...

• paws up 1