Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,117
On 9/29/2024 at 8:57 PM, ARTPOP said:

I mean let's not deny it, it doesn't take anything from DWAS' success but yeah seeing Hq bomb on day 2 and being uncertain of the Joker BO/reception does dampen the overall mood. You can't argue with someone's mood :banana:

Stop thinking that your mood is everyone's mood. The way you see the world is not the same for everyone, everyone has their own experience, expectation and reaction.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,412
On 9/29/2024 at 9:00 PM, Hags Labs said:

I am letting you know more than 2 weeks in advance. Yall better get to WORK so the LG7 lead debuts at #1. POPA911 will be remembered as the Gaga Forum that helped to that cause :lesson:

LG7 or not, I know I'll be the top streamer of Gaga regardless, and that's just Spotify!

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 2,821
On 9/29/2024 at 9:08 PM, Dean Judaster said:

LG7 or not, I know I'll be the top streamer of Gaga regardless, and that's just Spotify!

The way I became an Apple Music user too just for this upcoming era so I can stream her stuff on both Spotify and AM :arguega:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 2,857
On 9/30/2024 at 3:05 AM, Osama said:

Stop thinking that your mood is everyone's mood. The way you see the world is not the same for everyone, everyone has their own experience, expectation and reaction.

This hypocrisy when you're the one who had an issue with someone else's mood in the first place, which is why we're having this whole exchange :icant: Let people feel however they feel girl

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,412
On 9/29/2024 at 9:09 PM, Hags Labs said:

The way I became an Apple Music user too just for this upcoming era so I can stream her stuff on both Spotify and AM :arguega:

I had AM back in Joanne so I was streaming on both Spotify and AM. Now it's Spotify, YT Music and Amazon :laughga:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 12,672
On 9/29/2024 at 9:21 PM, Leptine said:

In a world without ignorance, basic and bad taste, 'Harlequin' would debut with TTPD sales and streams.

Maybe in Chromatica :bigbird:

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,972

This woman is doing exactly what Madonna's career direction should have taken after HC, she's releasing good pop music with a glamorous and sexy imagine without being a parody of herself or acting moronic like a teen with cheap provocations, proving you can serve good pop music also with a mature sexy imagine.

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popstanne 9,989

Stans using Harlequin stats to dunk on Gaga is giving "Anything Goes flopped!!" vibes from 2014...
No one that actually cares about making good faith arguments thinks an album with covers of Good Morning and Oh When the Saints Come was actually going to be something a streaming audience would have on replay. 

• paws up 8
  • thanks 10

ARTPOPster 1,699
On 9/30/2024 at 1:53 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

That reminds me I hope LG7s opening track can hit 100m within 5 years :enigma:
 I find this more interesting:

Work B!tch - 97k
The Cure - 43k

B’s passion and dedication to the craft, always bringing POP! Bangers to Spotify and not jumping round genres for pensioners
Britney Spears Hair Flip GIF by iHeartRadio

the craft in question being Work b*ch LMAO.

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,117
On 9/29/2024 at 8:56 PM, Hags Labs said:

Well, yes and thank god. Even though I think she would have still get dragged collectively by stan twitter even if she would've managed to chart at least one song on the Top 200, it was still a humble moment indeed (despite being an album full of jazz covers). Maybe we had to have our #humble before mother releases the LG7 lead :oprah:

I'm from Brazil so I can't see it nor I care about Twitter meltdowns. Anyone who expected big numbers from a jazz album is either crazy or stupid (or both).

According to Luminate (Nielsen), jazz is the smallest musical genre in the US in 2024, representing just 0.9% of the total market. It's surpassed even by children's music or gospel music. And I don't even need to check IFPI to know that this is also a worldwide thing.

People who still consume Jazz in 2024 are collectors through physical formats and/or just to have vinyls of great jazz standards (Miles, Ella, etc) on their walls. The only good thing about this project is that it gave us one of the best songs of Gaga's career, Happy Mistake, as well as having some gems on it when you listen to it carefully.

• hugs 1
  • lol 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,034
On 9/29/2024 at 10:25 PM, Osama said:

I'm from Brazil so I can't see it nor I care about Twitter meltdowns. Anyone who expected big numbers from a jazz album is either crazy or stupid (or both).

Ily :laughga:

Popster to Popster 4,117
On 9/29/2024 at 9:11 PM, ARTPOP said:

This hypocrisy when you're the one who had an issue with someone else's mood in the first place, which is why we're having this whole exchange :icant: Let people feel however they feel girl

Yes, but don't try to impose your mood on others. Everyone has their own perspective on things.

Popster to Popster 2,821
On 9/29/2024 at 10:25 PM, Osama said:

According to Luminate (Nielsen), jazz is the smallest musical genre in the US in 2024, representing just 0.9% of the total market. It's surpassed even by children's music or gospel music. And I don't even need to check IFPI to know that this is also a worldwide thing.

People who still consume Jazz in 2024 are collectors through physical formats and/or just to have vinyls of great jazz standards (Miles, Ella, etc) on their walls. The only good thing about this project is that it gave us one of the best songs of Gaga's career, Happy Mistake, as well as having some gems on it when you listen to it carefully.

I believe that at least 99% of the people of this forum -including myself- did not expect harlequin to be a smash nor big numbers :billie:. It’s just that we’ve been riding the DWAS success wave that even if  we are aware of certain things it still is a bummer when you see her side project tanking and that’s without taking J:FAD into consideration (which we are yet to see its BO trajectory). Still got 2 intense weeks ahead so let’s hope for the best 

• paws up 1

On 9/29/2024 at 7:21 PM, Leptine said:

In a world without ignorance, basic and bad taste, 'Harlequin' would debut with TTPD sales and streams.

Sorry, but if Gaga and her team thinks 50-90 year old songs are gonna perform like that they have another thing coming.