Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

On 9/29/2024 at 11:48 AM, VoldeLorde said:

Nah, but for real, this should be a lesson to her team that a surprise drop doesn’t work for her and that they need to be honest abt the genre of album. Jazz isn’t necessarily unwanted but it would’ve been received better if we knew what we were getting. Also, more original Jazz music would do better

I do think her albums need promo and lead singles, but also jazz and traditional pop covers just WILL NOT take off with modern audiences. It’s way too old fashioned, it’s like trying to bring back kids toys from 80 years ago, a lot of kids nowadays just won’t play with them. 

Popster for Sale 59,944
On 9/29/2024 at 7:07 PM, JennyWayne said:

HIAM is doing less currently than songs like Speechless, Teeth, Money Honey and Starstruck :icant: a number one song did that

Thots on Gaga’s 12th year solo POP album tracks Replay,  Alice, Free Woman, Babylon outdoing Her Popjesty’s 13th year #1 solo pop comeback Hold It Against me @ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 19,288
On 9/29/2024 at 2:13 PM, FRANZGA said:

BB200 Units Prediction?

15k? :icant:

On 9/29/2024 at 2:14 PM, ViviLittleM said:

still keeping my 32k prediction

On 9/29/2024 at 2:15 PM, Fame Romance said:

24k it is

BB200 Units Prediction?

ViviLittleM 32k
Fame Romance 24k
OliverDespechao 17k
FRANZGA 15k

ARTPOPster 2,086

You guys need to chill

The movie will give this album some longevity

Even if it flops, probably more people are going to to see it than ASIB so the songs coudl still get a cute boost

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,041

YouTube United States Daily Chart - Sept. 27

#8 -2 Lady Gaga - Die With A Smile 1,253,346 +22,524

:ari_roll:

• paws up 11
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 9/29/2024 at 12:24 PM, sugden said:

You guys need to chill

The movie will give this album some longevity

Even if it flops, probably more people are going to to see it than ASIB so the songs coudl still get a cute boost

I don’t think the movie will have ASIB’s longevity though. I think Joker 2 will have two decent weeks of BO and then plummet unfortunately. 

ARTPOPster 2,086
On 9/29/2024 at 2:29 PM, GraceRandolph said:

I don’t think the movie will have ASIB’s longevity though. I think Joker 2 will have two decent weeks of BO and then plummet unfortunately. 

Yeah but even with the lower estimates this is still going to outdo aisb on boxoffice

So there is still a lot a of people watching 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,672

No amount of promo will give a Jazz album longevity, lets be real :bigbird:

I just hope the album can debut Top 10 in the US. It would be kinda sad if its Gaga s first studio album to miss it...

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,041
On 9/29/2024 at 2:32 PM, Doncho said:

No amount of promo will give a Jazz album longevity, lets be real :bigbird:

I just hope the album can debut Top 10 in the US. It would be kinda sad if its Gaga s first studio album to miss it...

I was about to say threat this as a side project (remix album) and then you want a Top 10 Doncho my dear :laughga:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,041
On 9/29/2024 at 2:33 PM, Supersonic said:

BB200 Units Prediction

ViviLittleM 32k
Fame Romance 24k
OliverDespechao 17k
FRANZGA 15k
JennyWayne 14.3K
Supersonic 9,5k

we should wait HDD predictions today to see and don't estimate sh!t based on nothing gurls :laughga:

Edited by Emi

Pop-a-911-ster 29,586
x3
On 9/29/2024 at 7:14 PM, GraceRandolph said:

I’m a diehard Gaga fan and only listened to Harlequin in full once, so I can’t imagine any casual fans coming back to it much. 

I am a diehard Gaga fan and I only listened to jazz songs for 30 seconds (and that's cause I'm a fan and want to increase the streams:icant:)

• lol 3