Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 27,412
On 9/29/2024 at 4:02 AM, FRANZGA said:

Spotify Projection by end of 2025 for Gaga's next to 1B using these daily streams:

Million Reasons - 300k, 990M

Telephone - 520k, 993M

Paparazzi - 600k, 922M

Born This Way - 275k, 767M

Judas - 1M, 1.047B

:giveup:

I'm really apprehensive about predicting this far into the future because a lot can change, but oh wow a dream if Judas maintains its momentum and surpasses 1B

Dean Winchester Dance GIF

A Popster Is Born 19,616
On 9/29/2024 at 2:30 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Honestly not that into Harlequin. These standards are just too old fashioned for modern listeners, and nothing has been done to make them more accessible. 

I agree wholeheartedly.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 759
On 9/29/2024 at 2:51 PM, ReadyGaga said:

actually I think about it since spring 2017. Witness era feels like smb switched off her popularity, cause music was fun catchy and all around Perry style. I think promo wise it was ok for 2017, I remember big Spotify push for cttr. 
its so stupid that GP through her under the bus just because new hairstyle and some politic concept for CCTR. Yeah, as time flies I see whole picture, that prism was underperformed after DH with 2 singles (birthday and tihwd) nowhere been seen in charts, after that she was on a long road tour, Super Bowl without any new music release, and Rise underperformance with Hillary promotion, with all that pieces I understand, that her hiatus 2014-2017 was long enough to GP switch off to new artists and get new toy to play, it’s sad that katy not improved her music style that time and left with zero legacy today. Female Pop star in her early 40s really gamemode hardcore, there is few examples that beat this game

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,090
On 9/29/2024 at 9:52 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Genuine question: How is it possible that A Bar Song is outstreaming DWAS even though the latter has been

1. Ahead on US Spotify the entire week

2. Ahead on US AM almost the entire week

3. Trailing on YouTube US by only a tiny bit

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 9/29/2024 at 2:34 PM, mattelbutch said:

actually I think about it since spring 2017. Witness era feels like smb switched off her popularity, cause music was fun catchy and all around Perry style. I think promo wise it was ok for 2017, I remember big Spotify push for cttr. 
its so stupid that GP through her under the bus just because new hairstyle and some politic concept for CCTR. Yeah, as time flies I see whole picture, that prism was underperformed after DH with 2 singles (birthday and tihwd) nowhere been seen in charts, after that she was on a long road tour, Super Bowl without any new music release, and Rise underperformance with Hillary promotion, with all that pieces I understand, that her hiatus 2014-2017 was long enough to GP switch off to new artists and get new toy to play, it’s sad that katy not improved her music style that time and left with zero legacy today. Female Pop star in her early 40s really gamemode hardcore, there is few examples that beat this game

it's not because of hair or sound or politics, it's just that she expired, there were signs of this even at the end of PRISM era but it was masked by superbowl and sucessful tour afterwards. Katy was never an artist meant to last 

• paws up 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 9/29/2024 at 2:36 PM, JennyWayne said:

Genuine question: How is it possible that A Bar Song is outstreaming DWAS even though the latter has been

1. Ahead on US Spotify the entire week

2. Ahead on US AM almost the entire week

3. Trailing on YouTube US by only a tiny bit

Amazon Music and Pandora

Popstanne 5,535
On 9/29/2024 at 5:48 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I just hope the pop stans will support LG7 in VERY VERY hard way, because I could not handle them throwing Harlequin in the dustbin just to let the pop music tank hard :bebe:

The day y'all realize that success of a project doesn't depend on stans but the quality n susceptibility of the project

LG-7 will work automatically if the record has both of these things

• paws up 3

On 9/29/2024 at 7:38 AM, Ayobabylon said:

The day y'all realize that success of a project doesn't depend on stans but the quality n susceptibility of the project

LG-7 will work automatically if the record has both of these things

Quality doesn’t matter. What matters is whether Gaga gains momentum from JFAD or not. 

A Popster Is Born 17,620
On 9/29/2024 at 8:30 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I'm really apprehensive about predicting this far into the future because a lot can change, but oh wow a dream if Judas maintains its momentum and surpasses 1B

Dean Winchester Dance GIF

Stay #humble

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 17,620

When Judas and MR hit 1B, ARTPOP will be Gaga's only album to not have 1B Track

Spoiler

I'm predicting LG7 to have one.. stop being HUMBLE 

• shook 2

On 9/29/2024 at 7:42 AM, FRANZGA said:

When Judas and MR hit 1B, ARTPOP will be Gaga's only album to not have 1B Track

Hide contents

I'm predicting LG7 to have one.. stop being HUMBLE 

But yall told me Applause was a huge hit. What is the truth?

Popstanne 5,535
On 9/29/2024 at 6:09 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Quality doesn’t matter. What matters is whether Gaga gains momentum from JFAD or not. 

Thats why i said quality n susceptibility

gaga albums barely have susceptibility she shines solely on quality otherwise she would've been a lot more successful if she was a regular popgirl who made boycentric music