+0.130m Audience

10 11 POST MALONE I Had Some Help f/M. Wallen 7786 8140 -354 18.328
-40 Spins
-0.081m Audience

Edited by Replay
  • sad 2
  • lol 1

On 9/29/2024 at 1:30 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

That mainly why Taylor Swift will always be supperior even if she decides to release a full jazz album tomorrow. Her fans will support the project unconditionnally whatever she is doing

We can do the same thing if we want, it would be enough just a massive streaming party as a united fandom but twitter stan prefer embrace stan wars

Popster This Way 888
On 9/29/2024 at 1:30 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

That mainly why Taylor Swift will always be supperior even if she decides to release a full jazz album tomorrow. Her fans will support the project unconditionnally whatever she is doing

errr I'm not so sure... She would do better numbers (we both know that's never going to happen though) but reputation era was definitely rough for swifties and it hurt the Lover rollout.

Taylor has a loyal fanbase that will give anything a chance. Gaga's fanbase is diverse and they're not afraid of avoiding certain projects because they're used to Gaga doing a bit of everything. I have a friend who only cares for her Jazz projects and couldn't handle DWAS in its entirety before skipping it

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 9/29/2024 at 1:02 PM, XXXlop said:

Humiliating GIFs | Tenor

I still have faith in Asia and Europe for this movie. USA all depends on how audiences react, the reviews are really all over the place - some pan it hard, some raves. I don’t think it’ll fail to make money though 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,842
On 9/29/2024 at 2:02 PM, XXXlop said:

Humiliating GIFs | Tenor

It's funny how 'experts' can predict the personal wish of everyone to go to theater to watch a movie :bebe:

Most time I go to movies, it's a last minute decision

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • thanks 1

Moderator 4,208

Oh, I also was attending a vinyl selling fair and I randomly overheard a seller who was at least 60 years old lashing TTPD and saying that it's all about crying over her ex-boyfriend. :icant:

Spoiler

Though he was praising folkmore beforehand so his taste kind of snapped

• lol 2

On 9/29/2024 at 6:19 AM, bloody grammys said:

monsters love to say they stan an "actual artist" but as soon as she does something that's actually artistic instead of some generic fword oontz oontz they hate it :tea: they just love the moral superiority of stanning Lady Gaga while having the taste of any circuit gay ariana stan (which is fine to love, pop but the hypocrisy and negativity is annoying as hell)

Her “oontz oontz” music is just as artistic as covers of standards. 

• thanks 1

On 9/29/2024 at 7:10 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

It's funny how 'experts' can predict the personal wish of everyone to go to theater to watch a movie :bebe:

Box office analysts can predict a reasonable range for a movie at this stage. It’s not looking good. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,742
On 9/29/2024 at 3:10 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

You can say the same thing about chart predictions. Will Harlequin suddenly get 20 million streams tomorrow because of listeners personal wish to listen to jazz music will suddenly increase?

These people have checked thousands of movies and are able to make predictions based on the data they have. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,412
On 9/29/2024 at 8:49 AM, bloody grammys said:

errr I'm not so sure... She would do better numbers (we both know that's never going to happen though) but reputation era was definitely rough for swifties and it hurt the Lover rollout.

Taylor has a loyal fanbase that will give anything a chance. Gaga's fanbase is diverse and they're not afraid of avoiding certain projects because they're used to Gaga doing a bit of everything. I have a friend who only cares for her Jazz projects and couldn't handle DWAS in its entirety before skipping it

I agree. Carolina only has 75M streams and this was released in 2022 when Taylor was already dominating streaming, plus it could easily fit in folklore/evermore. Her stans get picky too

• paws up 2