Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 17,621

Spotify Projection by end of 2025 for Gaga's next to 1B using these daily streams:

Million Reasons - 300k, 990M

Telephone - 520k, 993M

Paparazzi - 600k, 922M

Born This Way - 275k, 767M

Judas - 1M, 1.047B

:giveup:

• paws up 7
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,842

No shade to Gaga but seeing how she scrapped RedOne so many times in the last decade, I rightfully wouldn't blame him for booking Beyoncé or Taylor Swift for FiFA halftime show instead :bebe: (jk, I know they are still friends)

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,987
On 9/29/2024 at 3:22 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

No shade to Gaga but seeing how she scrapped RedOne so many times in the last decade, I rightfully wouldn't blame him for booking Beyoncé or Taylor Swift for FiFA halftime show instead :bebe: (jk, I know they are still friends)

God if Taylor gets booked she'll truly beat the local allegations for good. By 2026 she might be overexposed to the gp tho, so who knows

A Popster Is Born 11,842
On 9/29/2024 at 9:02 AM, FRANZGA said:

Spotify Projection by end of 2025 for Gaga's next to 1B using these daily streams:

Million Reasons - 300k, 990M

Telephone - 520k, 993M

Paparazzi - 600k, 922M

Born This Way - 275k, 767M

Judas - 1M, 1.047B

:giveup:

Hopefully, lead single, album and tour will give everything  a boost (and give us a new big hit). But the fact she will get 3 more songs at 1B next year is just :oscar:

Popster to Popster 2,860
On 9/29/2024 at 9:39 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

A reminder the old sis RedOne is creative head of FIFA and 2026 world cup is happening in the US :tea:

Oh wow all the information in this post is shocking to me :dead:

A FIFA halftime show sounds iconic tbh. Would it be for the final only? FIFA is so huge WW that i feel like they could have smaller halftime shows for the semi-finals as well

• thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,842
On 9/29/2024 at 9:41 AM, ARTPOP said:

Oh wow all the information in this post is shocking to me :dead:

A FIFA halftime show sounds iconic tbh. Would it be for the final only? FIFA is so huge WW that i feel like they could have smaller halftime shows for the semi-finals as well

Definitely for the final like Superbowl I guess

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,842
On 9/29/2024 at 10:02 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

Fans meltdowning meanwhile Gaga finessed her way into top 10 spotify artists BEFORE LG7 era even begun :icant:

Well let's give those tank fanbases their cute little moment trashing Gaga for numbers on a jazz album, we know numbers won't be the same for LG7 tbh

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 46,521
On 9/29/2024 at 3:05 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Well let's give those tank fanbases their moment trashing Gaga for numbers on a jazz album, we know numbers won't be the same for LG7 tbh

The lashings will hit even harder after this :shakes:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,248

Apparently HDD not posting first predictions is because they don't have data as the only datas available are streaming numbers + digital sales because physical are only available on her website, this means Gaga's team didn't give the numbers away.

Popster This Way 903

Joker deserves dwas success...she should have done an album full of joker and happy mistake.joker is one of her best songs in years..in my opinion it is even better than shallow

• paws up 5
  • shook 1
  • hugs 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1