Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 34,571

DWAS #3 on AM UK :giveup:

I guess it will stay on the official charts at #4 with the new bomb of The Weeknd but maybe the week after we could ride to top 3 :giveup:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,208
On 9/28/2024 at 9:01 PM, Replay said:

Wait She didn’t specify Which summer, could it be this year? Didn’t She swy She was in studio during last shows 

The vinyls would not have been ready if she finished the album this summer. 

A Popster Is Born 11,842
On 9/28/2024 at 8:01 PM, Replay said:

Wait She didn’t specify Which summer, could it be this year? Didn’t She swy She was in studio during last shows 

Yep she was in Vegas last summer and Brian was also there in studio. So yeah 100% done last summer

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,350
On 9/28/2024 at 7:50 PM, Replay said:

Godga will announce LG7 lead is dropping on Friday (18th), on Monday (Oct 14th) when BB reveals DWAS went #1 :arguega:

Ohh her VMAs win Born This Way announcement (2024) serve :excited:

A Popster Is Born 11,101
On 9/28/2024 at 7:56 PM, Fame Romance said:

omg thank you legend for this

I loved it when you did these for ROM

It was Bloody Mary but yes I still have some of those images saved hahaha

Funny how Eastern Europe was going hard for Bloody Mary but doesn't go as hard for DWAS (yet). Most interesting example of all is Belarus (BM's 2nd #1) yet DWAS hasn't charted at all there :rip:

Funnily enough it's the complete opposite in SEA. BM never charted on Spotify Indonesia I believe

Edited by JennyWayne
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 34,571

GODGA blocking streaming giants Sabrina, The Weeknd and Future was not on my 2024 bingo card :rip:

Edited by Miaou

A Popster Is Born 17,220
On 9/28/2024 at 8:04 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Yep she was in Vegas this summer and Brian was also there in studio. So yeah 100% done last summer

I’m confused 

A Popster Is Born 17,220
On 9/28/2024 at 8:03 PM, joesuda said:

The vinyls would not have been ready if she finished the album this summer. 

Are u sure? I don’t think vinyls take that much after pandemic. Also i just realised last year she had shows only in September 

• paws up 1

Popstanne 5,987
On 9/28/2024 at 7:22 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Can someone give me an update on all things numbers etc for Joker/Harlequin/DWAS I’ve been traveling and don’t have time to go through all the pages….anyone wanna provide an update? @Matteo Remondi  @Miaou  @OreoÀDeux @Leptine 

Harlequin debuted 7M streams, HM didn’t enter in top200, DWAS reached a new peak +11,6M remaining #1 global but #2 USA, JFAD is supposed to open like Alien Romulus in the mid 40 according to the admin of the box office theory site because it’s having the same kind of presale.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,842
On 9/28/2024 at 8:09 PM, Replay said:

Are u sure? I don’t think vinyls take that much after pandemic. Also i just realised last year she had shows only in September 

By the way all physical copies are not ready, our copies here in France are out on October 11

A Popster Is Born 17,220
On 9/28/2024 at 8:10 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

By the way all physical copies are not ready, our copies here in France are out on October 11

The Way She Made both Harlequinn and DWAS after finishing LG7 :rip:

On 9/28/2024 at 7:42 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Gaga also confirmed she made Harlequin for three weeks last summer in Las Vegas. So meaning all the pictures from recording at Shrangi-LA ARE for LG7. 

But does it means it's actually not the secret project she talk about in 2023 (the one she wrote and produced for) :bradley:

Well it would be good if there was another secret project on the way but I think it was Harlequin the one she teased on that post in June 2023 after the Nurtec mess

It makes sense because she had just finished shooting the movie a couple of months earlier so maybe that was the moment she felt particularly inspired to keep it going

A Popster Is Born 17,220
On 9/28/2024 at 8:15 PM, Thrasher said:

Well it would be good if there was another secret project on the way but I think it was Harlequin the one she teased on that post in June 2023 after the Nurtec mess

It makes sense because she had just finished shooting the movie a couple of months earlier so maybe that was the moment she felt particularly inspired to keep it going

but in that June 2023 post she said she has been producing secret project, and here she revealed she recorded June 2024 basicially

Edited by Replay