Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 1,984
On 9/27/2024 at 10:01 AM, Dirkje said:

If Little Monsters were parents and are about to wake up their child for the new day:

If I got woken up by that sound, I would legitimately have trauma and nightmares from it :hey_there:

A Popster Is Born 11,842

Lady Gaga's special thanks on Harlequin : 'And most of all... Thank you to Little Monsters, both young and old, jazz fans and not, thank you for embrassing art, music, rule-breaking, risk-taking, and the genre-bending that keep our spirits alive and creativity on fire.' :ally:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 2
  • love 5

Pop-a-911-ster 27,412
On 9/28/2024 at 2:30 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Judas is now Lady Gaga's 11th most streamed song on Spotify, passing Applause :oscar:

On 9/12/2024 at 10:49 AM, Dean Judaster said:

If current daily Spotify streams hold steady, Judas is surpassing Applause in 25 days.

Judas surpassed in only 16 days :dean_scream:

• paws up 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 11,842

Gaga also confirmed she made Harlequin for three weeks last summer in Las Vegas. So meaning all the pictures from recording at Shrangi-LA ARE for LG7. 

But does it means it's actually not the secret project she talk about in 2023 (the one she wrote and produced for) :bradley:

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,052
On 9/28/2024 at 7:22 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Can someone give me an update on all things numbers etc for Joker/Harlequin/DWAS I’ve been traveling and don’t have time to go through all the pages….anyone wanna provide an update? @Matteo Remondi  @Miaou  @OreoÀDeux @Leptine 

DWAS new peak over 11,6M (we blocked the fraudnd too)

HM flopped hard and didn't even debut in the top 200; Harlequin did 7M just enough to surpass 143

Radio was +0,45 while our main competitors were all negative (a bar song -1M; post Malone -1,2)

Edited by Matteo Remondi
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,248
On 9/28/2024 at 7:42 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Gaga also confirmed she made Harlequin for three weeks last summer in Las Vegas. So meaning all the pictures from recording at Shrangi-LA ARE for LG7. 

But does it means it's actually not the secret project she talk about in 2023 (the one she wrote and produced for) :bradley:

where is this from

A Popster Is Born 17,220
On 9/28/2024 at 7:42 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Wait She didn’t specify Which summer, could it be this year? Didn’t She swy She was in studio during last shows