Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster This Way 903
On 9/28/2024 at 4:32 PM, nydedan said:

you're talking about someone whose jazz capability and artistry has been recognized by one of the greatest jazz legends aka mr.tony and who won TWO grammys for two consecutive jazz albums and had one of the highest grossing jazz residencies?

It is my opinion..however c2c was miles better....she has a voice for rock metal not a soft voice 

Popster to Popster 4,120
On 9/28/2024 at 11:26 AM, hennywise said:

So they should've pushed The Joker instead of HM indeed. Her team has been mismanaging for years, always choosing the wrong leads. First it was PI and then SL. The last decent lead she had was Applause. I rest my case. 

No... HM was the perfect choice. She only made a mistake in not announcing it as an official single. I believe it will rise over time.

• thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 17,221
On 9/28/2024 at 4:31 PM, Fame Romance said:

let the lashings begin :katy_pie:

the way these don't even bother me because if they are gonna comapre the two that says more about them

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,352

Oh no the Kitty Kats are on our neck, how will we recover?? 

The Joke(R) is, the jazz cover album probably did around the same numbers as a brand new pop album by fadty :mess:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popstanne 5,987

At least they gave it a small push with a bit of playlisting to HM, you never know, but to be fair it's not that it was announced as solo single with own relative video and cover, I do agree the song got lot lost in the middle of the jazz covers, people checked the album in first, no big deal by the way, there wasn't real charts expectations for this project.

Expected. This was never gonna do anything be real. 

It pushed her into the top 10 on the artist chart and inches her closer to 100m listeners. 

That’s all any of us should have expected 

Popster to Popster 4,181
On 9/28/2024 at 10:20 AM, XXXlop said:

This is a serious problem for LG7 lead. 

Because the GP don't care if HM is a Gaga lead, or a droplet, or a side project.....

People simply didn't bother to check the new Gaga song. 

Then, when LG7's lead has EXACTLY THE SAME PLAYLISTING on NMF, and a better position on TTH.....why do you think the result will be much different?

Of course it will at least debut, but if even DWAS (A duet with Bruno Mars) only debuted at #10, I fear for LG7's lead numbers.......

LG7 lead canceled. No more streams for FlopGa. BloodPop carried. 

spacer.png

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,987

The album still remains excellent and I'm glad we got this extra project, no matter what, hope to not see people switching in here like it punctually happen in the ATRL base where the approval of a project or song solely depends by charts performance, awards or numbers.

• paws up 7
  • thanks 4

Moderator 4,208

Imagine the meltdowns we would be having if there was no DWAS to track and we did not know that LG7 is coming. JFAD probably being a box office disappointment, Harlequin being majority jazz covers and making no noise on Spotify. Gaga truly saved the fanbase from meltdowns with her specific LG7 timeline and DWAS.

• lol 11