Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 26,348

Good Morning 46 608

Get Happy (2024) 35 467

Oh, When The Saints 31 701

World On A String 28 673

If My Friends Could See Me Now 26 005

That's Entertainment 22 875

20% of people tuning out after Good Morning and 50% tuning out by the 6th track :icant: casual listeners won't even get to the 2 original songs + The Joker, they should've put them at the top :peacega:

• paws up 1
  • sad 6
  • thanks 2
  • lol 6

Popster to Popster 2,860

My worst fear is if this somehow kills the momentum for the LG7 single and album but I have faith they know what they're doing...

Spoiler

:katy:×100

• thanks 3

Moderator 29,426
On 9/27/2024 at 10:11 PM, Miaou said:

I can't believe some people predicted a 25M+ debut for Harlequin on Spotify :banana:

Honestly I deserve the lashing for predicting 27M

spacer.png

• lol 6

ARTPOPster 2,091
On 9/27/2024 at 1:44 PM, ARTPOP said:

My worst fear is if this somehow kills the momentum for the LG7 single and album but I have faith they know what they're doing...

Hide contents

How it would do though

ARTPOPster 1,331
On 9/28/2024 at 12:27 AM, FRANZGA said:

Why are we expecting a Mostly Covers Album to be received with 90s and 100s?

Cmon now

If Fraudboy Carter can be critical-acclaimed then why not Harlequin?

Downton Abbey Violet Crawley GIF by Peacock

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,930
On 9/27/2024 at 12:43 PM, XXXlop said:

Yeah, but I thought DWAS's would at least increase a bit, the GP's interest on Gaga's new albums.

I mean, 5M is objectively very low, even for a side project. I really expected like 10-15M.

We don’t really know what the actual increase is considering this isn’t a full on album release with them pulling out all the stops. One song on TTH at like 42 isn’t exactly going to garner interest. Now if LG7 has horrid partials then we can meltdown :enigma: 

Pop-a-911-ster 34,749
On 9/27/2024 at 6:44 PM, little legend said:

I thought it would be full with some crazy rock songs :crying:

honestly I wanted a rock/alternative album with Harlequin... this style of music fits more the Harley personnage than jazz in my humble opinion... 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

Moderator 9,605
Pop-a-911-ster 34,749
On 9/27/2024 at 6:44 PM, ARTPOP said:

Reveal hidden contents

if you talk about her team good luck :gaga-dead:

ARTPOPster 1,331

Anyway, LG7 lead is coming in less than 30 days so we shouldn't worry about Harlequin too much :laughga:

It was intended to be a cute side project since the beginning.

• paws up 7
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,385

The way little monsters said Gaga should spam release because that’s what works in the streaming era. And now that she’s doing exactly that, they are worried if that music will overshadow her upcoming releases. Like make it make sense :dead:

• thanks 6
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,882
On 9/27/2024 at 6:44 PM, ARTPOP said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well let's be honest that release is killing the BIG return to music after a big break aspect. But DWAS kinda did too before it smashed.

Now I just hope they'll be more regular with her releases in the next years, not just throwing everthing at once en be absent for years.

She definitely should do more DWAS type of releases between to pop albums.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 305
On 9/27/2024 at 6:47 PM, 0606060 said:

We don’t really know what the actual increase is considering this isn’t a full on album release with them pulling out all the stops. One song on TTH at like 42 isn’t exactly going to garner interest. Now if LG7 has horrid partials then we can meltdown :enigma: 

If I’m not mistaken TTH wasn’t updated during the partial day, so we don’t know the real impact

A Popster Is Born 17,651

Remember when Love 4 Sale was released? Her catalog streams decreased instead of getting a boost :icant:

• lol 4

ARTPOPster 1,930
On 9/27/2024 at 12:48 PM, Miaou said:

honestly I wanted a rock/alternative album with Harlequin... this style of music fits more the Harley personnage than jazz in my humble opinion... 

We haven’t seen her Harley yet though so how can you say that

Spoiler

I also would’ve preferred that though  :icant: