Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 26,167

Oh I'm kinda shocked Happy Mistake made it to TTH.

I was gonna say yesterday not to expect anything based on the other Hot Hits playlists. They made me eat my words :billie:

• lol 12
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,876
x2
On 9/27/2024 at 9:35 AM, Gypsy Life said:

I was gonna say yesterday not to expect anything based on the other Hot Hits playlists. They made me eat my words :billie:

spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 28,876
x2
On 9/27/2024 at 9:35 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

AM US #4(+2)

Is this for harlequin or DWAS

spacer.png

• lol 4

I’ve finally listened to the album (in a disjointed way since I’m on a vacation so I need to come back to it being more focused) 

Happy Mistake and The Joker are definitely career highlights. I frankly don’t get why she didn’t include a couple more original songs since she showed so much potential with those :dead:

The rest of the album is cute and there are other tracks impressing me (Close To You, Gonna Build a Mountain, Folie à Deux etc.) but yeah it’s clearly her arts not charts moment and I won’t expect anything from it commercially being packed that much into DWAS and LG7 lead coming soon. Hopefully Happy Mistake can get some traction though. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 9/27/2024 at 9:35 AM, Gypsy Life said:

6 years ago we had shallow-arutw

now we have DWAS-Happy Mistakes

e-QFFru-Dx0m04vgid-W788-FQ-r.thumb.jpg.a

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,987
On 9/27/2024 at 10:22 AM, ARTPOP said:

Does the #41 on TTH boost streams or is too low to make a difference? I imagine some people would play it on shuffle so it could play at any time.

I can't help but feel like The Joker was the song to push, it sounds amazing and people would want to check out Gaga's new 'Joker' song for 'Joker'

Wait I missed the news the song got actually added on TTH :oprah: 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 19,638

Gaga declined to answer whether a long awaited Telephone sequel is on LG7 - via EntertainmentWeekly.

Even a thought of it makes me wet tbh.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • shook 6
  • lol 4

Popstanne 5,549
On 9/27/2024 at 2:05 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Thankyou DWAS