Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 1,992
On 9/27/2024 at 3:43 AM, Leptine said:

I need them to get Oscar nominated over boredom Jolie and trashy Adams, can’t wait to see ‘The substance’.

Guinea pigs are the sweetest creatures. I had one as a teenager. His name was Cavie

• love 3

Popster to Popster 2,860

Honestly I was expecting a disaster from Good Morning the way y'all were talking but it turns out it IS the classic 'good morning, good morning' melody that plays in my head when someone says good morning :icant: I was so shook and I loved it

• paws up 5

Popster to Popster 2,860

Does the #41 on TTH boost streams or is too low to make a difference? I imagine some people would play it on shuffle so it could play at any time.

I can't help but feel like The Joker was the song to push, it sounds amazing and people would want to check out Gaga's new 'Joker' song for 'Joker'

Popstanne 9,970
On 9/27/2024 at 1:22 PM, ARTPOP said:

Does the #41 on TTH boost streams or is too low to make a difference? I imagine some people would play it on shuffle so it could play at any time.

I can't help but feel like The Joker was the song to push, it sounds amazing and people would want to check out Gaga's new 'Joker' song for 'Joker'

I like both songs but yeah joker is far more accessible. Happy Mistake is too heavy to be hit.

But i guess they wanted to divide the exposure. People would check joker on their own & louvre and happy mistake through playlisting.

With DWAS smashing and lg7 lead coming, i don't think they are trying to get any staying hit. Its a passion project.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 34,571
On 9/27/2024 at 10:21 AM, Lazz Monster said:

AM UK

#5 (+1) Die With A Smile *new peak*

hoping it will rise more with Graham promo hihi

Pop-a-911-ster 28,876
x2
On 9/27/2024 at 9:11 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

im pretty sure thats her long haired chihauhau :dead:

Yes it is 

and for some reason Demi Moore has been dragging her around everywhere and has appeared on more promo slots than Gaga during BTW. She’s so cute tho, I get it :enigma:

Edited by Delusional
  • paws up 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 9/27/2024 at 9:22 AM, ARTPOP said:

these days curators don't easily give a lot of push for songs unless you're on a big comeback or its for a single push for a studio LP.

They probably gave one song an obligatory spot in light of DWAS/J2 - if people respond to the song, it gets moved up the playlists and added to more over time.
If HM gets added to more playlists today this is a great sign for the song

if 'The Joker' clicks it will grow/have stability without TTH, then get pushed later down the line. 

The film could also help offset the tankage of this record :billie:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,159
On 9/27/2024 at 2:23 AM, Daddy said:

NEW ZEALAND
1 (1) 6 Die With A Smile

6th week at #1!

Officially the song with most weeks at #1 of 2024 :giveup:

#1 Die With A Smile - 6 weeks :oscar:

#2 (-1) Million Dollar Baby - 5 weeks

#3 Lovin on Me*, Praise Jah in the Moonlight - 4 weeks

#5 Texas Hold’em, PPP, BOAF, Too Sweet - 3 weeks

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 8

Popster This Way 519

Honestly kind of glad Harlequin is what it is right now.
I don't want it to overshadow LG7 in any form, and I'm pretty sure this confirms that the direction is totally different. Releasing two different projects within a month while keeping a similar sound wouldn't make sense.

+ we won with some gems in the album. I'm sure this will complement for a bit the big streaming numbers she's already gathered.

• paws up 8

Pop-a-911-ster 23,906

I’m so excited for LG7 now. She seems to be in such a good place now and genuinely excited about releasing new music + really bold in her style and just doing whatever she wants soundwise

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2