Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 32,248

Your pop album arrives in February. Can you tell me how it's different than Chromatica, and what can fans expect?

The pop album is nothing like Chromatica. It's a completely different record. I don't know that I'm even ready to talk about it yet, but I recognize that it's coming out soon, and I will. What I would say is, it's all for me. It's meant to be ingested as a time in my life. And I'm also really excited about this idea that I don't have to adhere to an era if I don't want to. I can have a few going at once. That feels unhinged [laughs] and more like me or Harley. Or whoever.

• paws up 12
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 4

A Popster Is Born 19,624
On 9/27/2024 at 7:10 AM, 0606060 said:

The last 30 seconds is legit one of the best moments in her discography. The production, the background ‘opera(?)’ vocalizing, and the way she says the final The Joker is Me line :bradley:

You get it bestie. :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Moderator 29,350
On 9/27/2024 at 10:57 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Oh, When The Saints and Good Morning make me feel like the guy in the meme where he has his forehead veins popping out. Oh Godga, you ended me.

:rip:

IMG-4151.jpg

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 41,846

Happy Mistake IS THAT b*ch :giveup:

im sorry this song is f-ING INCREDIBLE. One of Gaga’s best songs lyrically.

“My head is filled with so many broken mirrors, so many I can’t look away” :bradley:

“I’m acting in this play of comedy with tragic words, the audience was smilin, cheering on a scene absurd” :giveup:

“A lonely disposition, portraits of a strung girl…how did I get so addicted to the love of the whole world?” :dean_scream:

“If I could bottle up a sunny day, so brilliantly, it’d wash away the Happy Mistakes, and I could hold my heart in a safe place”

8kvNAzk.jpeg

• paws up 3
  • hugs 2
  • love 9

ARTPOPster 2,075

Oh my GP friend just listened and said it was bad :mess: I think liking this album requires an acquired taste so prob only the die hard fans will be streaming it unlike the GP

• lol 1

Popstanne 9,989
On 9/26/2024 at 10:32 PM, Aloe said:

Oh my GP friend just listened and said it was bad :mess: I think liking this album requires an acquired taste so prob only the die hard fans will be streaming it unlike the GP

if they're gay they're not the "GP" :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 10

ARTPOPster 2,075
On 9/27/2024 at 1:33 PM, Arturo said:

if they're gay they're not the "GP" :icant:

You made some points I need to sieve out the gays and the GP because gays cannot be trusted  :bradley: this friend is indeed gay and doesn’t listen to pop music but we need to conduct more experiments with the straight ones

• lol 4

Popstanne 9,989
On 9/26/2024 at 10:38 PM, Aloe said:

You made some points I need to sieve out the gays and the GP because gays cannot be trusted  :bradley: this friend is indeed gay and doesn’t listen to pop music but we need to conduct more experiments with the straight ones

Actually maybe the LGBTQ can be kinda GP'd. My boyfriend is bi and this week he told me that he just found out Sia was a 50 year old Australian woman and not a 30 year old Black woman. :dead:

• lol 7