Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Moderator 9,578

Happy Mistake

Ofcourse after all the comments on social media, I was so curious to hear this. 
I respect artists so I would never go after leaks or something like that. Especially if the song is supposed to be released. So I patiently waited my turn. Heck yeah this song was worth the wait!

Ughhhh but this is amazing! Heck yes, Gaga should release this!! After the succes of DWAS, I can see this working. A truly 10/10

Please Gaga, give me a MR moment with this song in the future. Please!

• paws up 4
  • love 1

Moderator 9,578

Thats Life

Its like Gaga wants to say, okay, I've had enough with the poppy songs, lets go back to Jazzy. 

Very interesting contrast between HM and this XD 

This is cute. Another song I can imagine her singing with Tony. 7/10

• paws up 2

Moderator 9,578

Overall first reaction:

I'm surprised in a good way. I read the early comments and that scared me a bit. But I really really like this! Gaga said she's taking a risk with this. Well she does take a risk! Which I appreciate. If there is someone in this industry that really can break the rules and push boundaries, its Lady Gaga. 
Who puts different genres in one album and make it work? So I really congratulate her on this. Really well done!

Overall I give the album a 8,5/10 on first listen!

• paws up 3
  • love 2

Moderator 9,578

Americans, please trust me, its worth the wait! 

If you're scared of it being too jazzy, dont be. Its nothing like you're used to for having heard the songs she did with Tony. You will be surprised just like me :D

• paws up 3

Moderator 9,578
On 9/27/2024 at 3:51 AM, gagaxuan said:

Excited to see what music video Gaga will release at US time midnight

If she really is about risks she should do FAD. If she listens to the reviews people give on social media, she should release HM!

Moderator 9,578

Happy Mistake was placed on #2 at New Music Friday Netherlands (Gaga didnt make it on the cover)

• paws up 5

Moderator 9,578

Happy birthday Pokerface!!

Thank you so much for making me give in. So I became a Little Monster :flutter: 

• love 1

The Fame Popster 316
On 9/26/2024 at 9:33 PM, Dirkje said:

Americans, please trust me, its worth the wait! 

If you're scared of it being too jazzy, dont be. Its nothing like you're used to for having heard the songs she did with Tony. You will be surprised just like me :D

I love Jazz and everything I'm hearing. I'm going to enjoy the whole album :oscar:

Edit: I'm known to sing the Good Morning song from time to time when I walk into work :uhh:

Edited by JevyDuty
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,093
On 9/27/2024 at 12:22 AM, Torn said:

Apple Music France - Tubes du moment

#1 - DWAS 

DWAS is now #1 in the Hits du moment (Spotify), Tubes du moment (Apple Music) and Titres du moment (Deezer) playlists. It's really huge :peacega:

The checks have finally arrived :enigma:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1