Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 11,081
On 9/26/2024 at 5:39 PM, Daddy said:

Can someone summarize today's update for me?

Assuming you mean Spotify:

• Biggest Wednesday update ever and second-biggest update overall after yesterday (11.46M)
  • We finally entered the charts in India
  • No new #1s, a handful of peaks in smaller markets
Edited by JennyWayne
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 1,986

Just got done listening to Harlequin, the new Pale Waves album, and the new Christine and the Queens record. Whew, a week

I'd give Harlequin a cute 3.5/5

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 657
On 9/26/2024 at 11:43 PM, Patch The Line said:

I’m from Indonesia and the album comes out already on Apple Music. Does usually Apple Music release earlier?

Oh I'm not familiar with that. As far as I know, isn't Malaysia 1 hour ahead of Jakarta. Meaning now should be 10.45pm for most Indonesians? haha

Popstanne 5,532
On 9/26/2024 at 9:06 PM, zoldyck said:

Some calling Happy Mistake smash and some calling it 100 doves p2. Which one is it? :lesson:

Its not a smash bc of the subject matter is not accessible n its a little all over the place aka no solid chorus but its a cute guitar ballad n her vocals are insane 

ARTPOPster 2,086
On 9/26/2024 at 12:36 PM, zoldyck said:

Some calling Happy Mistake smash and some calling it 100 doves p2. Which one is it? :lesson:

Whoever say its like 1000 doves is deaf

• lol 11

Moderator 9,578
On 9/26/2024 at 5:39 PM, Daddy said:

Can someone summarize today's update for me?

Harlequin is out in New Zealand and Australia so it should be out in your country soon! Its already #1 on iTunes where its out. Hopefully other platforms will follow soon. You missed the radio interview for Australian radio. Yesterday was the premier in the UK so some outfits were posted from that still.

You better get ready for Harlequin sis!

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Moderator 9,578
On 9/26/2024 at 5:46 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Genuine question: since the release was local midnight, we cant compare the early debut with previous one right? Or are early debuts always for local midnight releases?

Depends. Sometimes the artist picks a local midnight like whats happening here. But usually for music video premiers they pick a time that is the same for everyone. 

Since this is a Lady Gaga forum and a charts thread, I just update and upload as it goes :cm: 

Popster for Sale 44,110
On 9/26/2024 at 4:47 PM, sugden said:

Whoever say its like 1000 doves is deaf

There are parts that resemble the pre- and post-chorus of 1000 Doves (Piano Demo).

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,742
On 9/26/2024 at 6:46 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Genuine question: since the release was local midnight, we cant compare the early debut with previous one right? Or are early debuts always for local midnight releases?

It will have partial debut, and full day debut like 143 did last week.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,075

Need ga to get Billie on the remix to Happy mistake and she’ll score another top 10 :bradley: Billie would take it to another level with her emoting 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1