Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster This Way 887
On 9/26/2024 at 4:34 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

The first two tracks will definitely scare the audience away :icant:

I think we did good by setting our expectations low. Happy Mistakes might do cute and could serve as an interesting transition to LG7 since it reflects on the past of her career. Maybe it will have a music video and performance?

We don't need the whole album to smash, sometimes one hit can carry an album streams like Mitski's My Love Mine All Mine. It's sitting at 1.2B and still pulling above 1M+ daily while the rest of the album tracks haven't cracked 40M yet

ARTPOPster 1,317
On 9/26/2024 at 10:45 PM, Supersonic said:

Highlights of the album:
World On A String
The Joker
Folie á Deux
Close to You
Happy Mistake

Additional highlights for Jazz stans:
If My Friends Could See Me Now
Smile
Gonna Build A Mountain (it's giving Gaga feeling the holy spirit at the baptist church)
That's Life

ROTTEN, PANNED, DISGUSTING:
Good Morning

It really scared the sh!t out of me when I heard Good Morning:icant: So glad it didn't represent the album at all

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,108
On 9/26/2024 at 3:50 PM, danwasd said:

I have seen you posting twice about this Roger and Hamster people and I have to admit I have no idea who they are

perxepm.gif

Legendary theatre-songwriting duo :icant:

R is a composer, H is a lyricist

Works include The Sound of Music, The King and I, Oklahoma!, South Pacific and Cinderella

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Moderator 9,578
On 9/26/2024 at 4:49 PM, Andreu said:

Can anyone confirm if Smile is the chaplin song she already did on the pandemic?

I can confirm she covered Katy Perry's Smile!

Jk

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 9/26/2024 at 8:20 PM, danwasd said:

I have seen you posting twice about this Roger and Hamster people and I have to admit I have no idea who they are

perxepm.gif

spacer.png

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,166
On 9/26/2024 at 10:51 AM, Andreu said:

Yall fwords listening from Google Drive better leave ur phone with the album on loop the whole day tomorrow :nicki_scream:

I can't even. They literally RUN to listen illegally, just so they can be the 1st 🚬 to bash it. Real fans. 

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 11,833

I just listened to happy Mistake and The Joker, will wait tomorrow for the rest.

Happy Mistake could smash the GP honestly, she never has been as good as on this song vocally. It's beautifully produced (hand up for BloodPop on this one tbh). Listened to it once and some part are already stuck in my head.

The Joker is a rock banger. I didn't know the song. And to be honest you'd say it's a Lady Gaga song, I would totally believe it. 

I hope she'll perform Happy Mistake at Jimmy Kimmel's show

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 4
  • love 2