Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 11,833

In all honestly I'm not a big jazz and ballads lover, so I'm quite ready not liking Harlequin. 

But I'm fine as Lady Gaga's big return IS LG7 and we all know everyone in this fanbase will be all about it in a couple of weeks

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,857
On 9/26/2024 at 3:47 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

Someone dont send me the link please

Well it's a good thing OreoÀDeux cannot receive messages then :icant:

Moderator 9,578

To make it fair, once Harlequin is out everywhere, you can expect the new Pop-a-Poll ;)

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 9/26/2024 at 1:48 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

In all honestly I'm not a big jazz and ballads lover, so I'm quite ready not liking Harlequin. 

But I'm fine as Lady Gaga's big return IS LG7 and we all know everyone in this fanbase will be all about it in a couple of weeks

I’m excited but Eden for me it’s a bit dissatisfying 

BUT like others pointed out she’s absolutely stoked for this for whatever reason 

Pop-a-911-ster 34,571
On 9/26/2024 at 2:47 PM, ARTPOP said:

France finally forgot mon trooq en ploom :giveup:

They didn’t forget mon trou par contre :billiecat:

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 1

Moderator 9,578
On 9/26/2024 at 2:53 PM, TheCureInChromatica said:

The production is so clean and just... rich and decadent. If you don't know any of the covers or even if you do, these still feel like new songs that Gaga herself wrote.

Sounds promising! Would you like to give it a rate? I'll tweet it as first review ;)

Popster to Popster 4,763
On 9/26/2024 at 7:55 PM, Dirkje said:

Sounds promising! Would you like to give it a rate? I'll tweet it as first review ;)

all tracks are just 8-9-10 for me so it's definitely a 9.0 for me, Happy Mistake 10/10 is still so unfair

the waltz attempt (FAD) is amazing as well, just all very well thought out and executed

• paws up 1
  • love 3

Popster This Way 838

Some of y’all forget that she literally didn’t have to do anything. This was a fun project that she WANTED to do. I swear, some of y’all should be living in the timeline where she quit after ARTPOP and y’all would be begging for what we get. 

And a pop album is coming in February with the lead that could come out next week! It’s not that serious 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 4

Popster This Way 838
On 9/26/2024 at 7:56 AM, bloody grammys said:

I expect the whole Harlequin album charting on New Zealand tomorrow since you all live there now :ohhh:

Yeah, I’m excited for the partial day numbers so we can do new predictions for the full day

• paws up 1

Moderator 9,578
On 9/26/2024 at 3:00 PM, TheCureInChromatica said:

all tracks are just 8-9-10 for me so it's definitely a 9.0 for me, Happy Mistake 10/10 is still so unfair

the waltz attempt (FAD) is amazing as well, just all very well thought out and executed

Like this? ;)

• paws up 6
  • hugs 1