Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,841

I'll laugh (and get a boner) if the Venice crowd was full of stuffy, hard-to-impress critics and the film community worldwide ends up being far more lenient on the film. :giveup:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 11

Popster to Popster 4,163
On 9/25/2024 at 10:31 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I'll laugh (and get a boner) if the Venice crowd was full of stuffy, hard-to-impress critics and the film community worldwide ends up being far more lenient on the film. :giveup:

Could be. Could be. :whatga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,586
x3

The way that if you watch a TV series from 2009-2010, you can't escape Lady Gaga :icant: There is no way that you won't find an episode where her songs are played or she is mentioned. 

She was so massive :giveup:

• paws up 3

Popstanne 5,500
On 9/26/2024 at 9:55 AM, little legend said:

The way that if you watch a TV series from 2009-2010, you can't escape Lady Gaga :icant: There is no way that you won't find an episode where her songs are played or she is mentioned. 

The office its britney b*ch

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 9/26/2024 at 9:55 AM, little legend said:

Shallow is also on many TV shows. It’s also on a Modern Family episode 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,053
On 9/26/2024 at 6:25 AM, little legend said:

On 9/26/2024 at 6:40 AM, Adarsh said:

Shallow is also on many TV shows. It’s also on a Modern Family episode 

Totally.

2009-2010: Lady Gaga + Poker Face

2019-2020: Shallow + ASIB (even on famous french TV show "Joséphine, ange gardien")

Bonus:

Edited by kékette
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,236

even if there are new productions, I don’t understand why there are the same songs as in the soundtrack, they will cancel each other

and is folie à deux eligible for Oscars if it’s in two différents albums ?

A Popster Is Born 11,830

She just wanted to make her own versions instead of just some random jazz cover from the movie, which makes the record interesting imo

I trully love the fact she made this because she was still totally in the character of Harley Quinn

• paws up 12