Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popstanne 5,961
On 9/26/2024 at 2:48 AM, Supersonic said:

The USA has no privacy laws like the rest of the world, what he's doing is unhinged by the world's standards but completely fine and normal in the USA :rip: 

Chile I had no idea, in my country indeed for doing something like that he would need to ask a signed permission to every single person. 

Moderator 9,578

After all the hype around JFAD and Harlequin, we would almost forget about DWAS still smashing the charts and platforms. I'll give you an update on DWAS via Kworb:

Spotify (12X#1):

Apple Music(26X #1) :

Youtube (5X #1):

iTunes(8X #1) :

Shazam(12X #1) :

Deezer( 4X #1) :

:party: 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Moderator 9,578

Its been a while since I gave an update on the Pandora charts (remember, these count on billboard). So I checked and unfortunately its bad news. We are losing it here. I'll show you:

The Pandora #100:
#84 DWAS (+1)

Looks like we might lose it here :creepin:

Source: 
https://pandoracharts.com/top-spins/2024-09-19

• sad 1

On 9/25/2024 at 7:38 PM, Leptine said:

Joe Germanotta punctually doing live streams from the Restaurant, is that even legal filming the clients like that while they’re eating? Are they aware of being put in a live streaming? 

He’s so unprofessional. I always wanted to visit Joanne trattoria one day, but he’s completely turned me off of ever eating there with this and his Trump stanning. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 5,961
On 9/26/2024 at 3:43 AM, GraceRandolph said:

He’s so unprofessional. I always wanted to visit Joanne trattoria one day, but he’s completely turned me off of ever eating there with this and his Trump stanning. 

The Trump stanning is seriously so embarrassing and disrespectful towards her daughter. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 9,578
On 9/26/2024 at 3:46 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Where is Bobby? Has he been seen at all? Even once? :icant:

Is he that small you cant even find him in this picture?

• lol 1