Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster This Way 836

The Joker was probably chosen bc it’s recognizable for the promo of the movie and for the exhibition. No main single means they can see what takes off first and decided to push it if they want to

• paws up 7

Popster This Way 980

I picked the week of the premiere red carpet + a Harlequin listening party + a Graham Norton Show taping to leave London to visit family in Ireland.

lady-gaga-crying.gif 

• shook 1
  • hugs 4
  • sad 3
  • lol 27

Pop-a-911-ster 32,236
On 9/25/2024 at 10:54 PM, Rusty said:

I picked the week of the premiere red carpet + a Harlequin listening party + a Graham Norton Show taping to leave London to visit family in Ireland.

lady-gaga-crying.gif 

I-

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 9/25/2024 at 10:42 PM, Simona ventura said:

It was a classical jazz album, she literally said different original productions

yeah which is why im not expecting 1m, but still nowhere close to what her studio album would do. Like HMH debuted with 900k (and rose to 1.2m when NMF playlists kicked in on Friday), so I don't see how would album tracks that are covers do more than that

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,079
On 9/25/2024 at 6:02 PM, Replay said:

yeah which is why im not expecting 1m, but still nowhere close to what her studio album would do. Like HMH debuted with 900k (and rose to 1.2m when NMF playlists kicked in on Friday), so I don't see how would album tracks that are covers do more than that

tbh, she didn't have 95M+ monthly listeners or the #1 song in the world back then

The Fame Popster 305
On 9/25/2024 at 11:02 PM, Replay said:

She’s in a completely different position now + this album has already way more promo than HMH. I would say that thanks to the hype of the film + DWAS an avg of 1 m per track is not impossible 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 41,777
On 9/25/2024 at 5:09 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

When DWAS outstreams Harlequin day 1 :icant:

#artsnothecharts

I’ll be honest…she has her new lead single coming out next month I really hope they aren’t wasting all their budget on Harlequin, if this just does okay numbers that’s fines. Seems like it’s more of a wicked fun side project for Gaga where she got to explore some artistry. I’m really excited for the album but I wouldn’t be surprised to see them not doing any MAJOR MAJOR promo because the movie will be able to do some of that lifting.

They better be saving that playlisting budget and radio payolas budget for LG7 lead single or a last minute push for DWAS to go #1

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 9/25/2024 at 11:07 PM, Lazz Monster said:

tbh, she didn't have 95M+ monthly listeners or the #1 song in the world back then

I'm not sure if these would affect numbers that much, like just because someone listened to DWAS doesn't mean they would care about this. Anwyays anything can happen but it's better to set lower expectations than something unrealistic. Personally I have no clue, it coule be anywhere from 143 numbers up to 20m. If it does above that it will be exceptional

Now that someone mentioned DWAS, maybe sumtn similar to its numbers for the full album would be realistic

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 3

The Fame Popster 305
On 9/25/2024 at 11:15 PM, Replay said:

I'm not sure if these would affect numbers that much, like just because someone listened to DWAS doesn't mean they would care about this. Anwyays anything can happen but it's better to set lower expectations than something unrealistic. Personally I have no clue, it coule be anywhere from 143 numbers up to 20m. If it does above that it will be exceptional

Now that someone mentioned DWAS, maybe sumtn similar to its numbers for the full album would be realistic

If Harlequin will do a similar performance as DWAS = ~1 mln per track which is realistic for me

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 9/25/2024 at 11:23 PM, Simona ventura said:

If Harlequin will do a similar performance as DWAS = ~1 mln per track which is realistic for me

yeah that would be realistic and good numbers imo, but based on what some ppl are predicting that would be failure 

The Fame Popster 305
On 9/25/2024 at 11:24 PM, Replay said:

yeah that would be realistic and good numbers imo, but based on what some ppl are predicting that would be failure 

I predicted 13 mln.
They could also playlist a bit happy mistake or another song so who knows

• paws up 1