Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster for Sale 44,070
On 9/25/2024 at 12:22 PM, danwasd said:

it's over for me if you're going to hide all my off topic posts, as last time I came with chart-related posts was back when Applause was viral

giphy.gif

Time to make use of the GP rep to help guide our chart predictions

spacer.png

Popster for Sale 44,070
On 9/25/2024 at 12:26 PM, little legend said:

Conversely, Planet_Chromatica predicted that the Gaga went to Louvre to film the music video for the lead single of Harlequin and that it will be released this Friday. 

I'm afraid that Mr.S is over . There is a new reliable insider in town:oscar:

So you’re saying that Planet_Chromatica was previously unreliable

• lol 2

Popster This Way 836

Y’all, the potential smash The Joker could be… the lyrics are very TikTok-able and the sound is interesting enough for GP to check it out. Remember Olivia Rodrigo has smashed with rock adjacent music for a couple years now so there’s no reason Gaga couldn’t

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 11,019
On 9/25/2024 at 12:50 PM, joesuda said:

It seems Daddy has hidden the posts for being off topic.

OT: not sure, but I have a feeling today's radio update is going to be rough. 

Are we in North Korea daily again ;(

• lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 29,585
x3

Would be a great commercial approach if JFAD actually has two different endings. One in which Gaga might not exist and it ends with Gaga disappearing from Joker's mind. And a second ending where Harlequin kills Joker and becomes herself the new Joker. Then distribute these different endings in different cinemas, so if you go to cinema to watch the movie, you will only see one of the endings. After a few days everyone will talk about something different and then they will realise that they saw different endings. People will talk about it and it will generate more attention 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 836

Also, I’m not sure if it’s a music video bc I think she would have said it was a MV. I think it’s just an ad for the Louvre, which is fine. Makes me curious tho as to the full aesthetic of this mini era and if we are gonna get a music video

A Popster Is Born 11,019
On 9/25/2024 at 1:31 PM, Miaou said:

I don't expect smash numbers for JFAD 

at best a cute 500M streams song on Spotify 

Whenever you expect something to smash it flops (see Woman's World) so I expect the same vice versa :bigbird:

Popster for Sale 44,070
On 9/25/2024 at 12:33 PM, little legend said:

Would be a great commercial approach if JFAD actually has two different endings. One in which Gaga might not exist and it ends with Gaga disappearing from Joker's mind. And a second ending where Harlequin kills Joker and becomes herself the new Joker. Then distribute these different endings in different cinemas, so if you go to cinema to watch the movie, you will only see one of the endings. After a few days everyone will talk about something different and then they will realise that they saw different endings. People will talk about it and it will generate more attention 

Taylor’s 48262873 versions teas

• lol 9

Pop-a-911-ster 26,054
On 9/25/2024 at 2:25 PM, technologic said:

Yeah but then do we add the audience ourselves by each format or is there a specific  chart like the one on kworb inside the website?

Yeah needs to manually add up each format

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,585
x3

Fire the dictator mods ike @Daddy and replace them with democratic Emperors like me @admin

I promise to be fair and an amazing mod. I will immediately ban the Stupid Love fans and Ava Max propagandanists of this site and will overthrow the yeti and become the highest in the hierarchy user of this site. It's time for a new era. 

star-wars-palpatine.gif

Edited by little legend
  • lol 6

Popster for Sale 44,070
On 9/25/2024 at 12:36 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Nop, Taylor’s teas would be the same film with different tickets artworks

True :icant:

But I was just thinking about the different versions with different bonus tracks :icant:

Popster to Popster 4,154
On 9/25/2024 at 4:11 AM, 0707alp said:

Always a Joker

I can't believe I woke up and scolled through pages of chart chat before I saw this. I need to start checking Twitter before this cult thread. :bradley:

Spoiler

It sounds AMAZING

• paws up 3

Moderator 4,199
On 9/25/2024 at 2:38 PM, little legend said:

Fire the dictator mods ike @Daddy and replace them with democratic Emperors like me @admin

I promise to be fair and an amazing mod. I will immediately ban the Stupid Love fans and Ava Max propagandanists of this site and will overthrow the yeti and become the highest in the hierarchy user of this site. It's time for a new era. 

star-wars-palpatine.gif

The Greek dog still wanting to become an emperor.
Gaga Walking GIF - Gaga Walking Joanne - Discover & Share GIFs
Time truly is a circle where nothing ever changes...
How is Max doing? 

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 34,544
On 9/25/2024 at 1:41 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Hum, karma will hit hard hun, I'm not sure we'll surpass 143

yeah we truly need to stay humble :katy:

every situation is possible in the streaming era :katy:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 34,544
On 9/25/2024 at 1:34 PM, JennyWayne said:

Whenever you expect something to smash it flops (see Woman's World) so I expect the same vice versa :bigbird:

unexpect then 

Popster This Way 887
On 9/25/2024 at 1:29 PM, VoldeLorde said:

Y’all, the potential smash The Joker could be… the lyrics are very TikTok-able and the sound is interesting enough for GP to check it out. Remember Olivia Rodrigo has smashed with rock adjacent music for a couple years now so there’s no reason Gaga couldn’t

Even if the music is not marketable or the movie doesn't smash she always comes out on top in the end (like DWAS smashing rn). Watching the whole journey has been so rewarding honestly all hail Godga :peacega:

• paws up 3