Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 11,033

Everyone wants to wake up to the kind of unbelievable happiness I woke up to this morning. Everyone. I was preparing my coffee, turning on Wi-Fi, and the first thing I read is: “Lady Gaga teases LG 6.5.” I blinked my eyes countless times and went on Twitter, only to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Lady Gaga dream was alive again, and there I was at 8AM, sitting in my kitchen, staring at the screen of my iPhone in utter shock and excitement.

I know this may sound dramatic but... Yes. Tears started streaming down my face, and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an overreaction like some might think. I see it as pure, unconditional love, dedication, and passion. Something that’s impossible to explain—no one can fully put the love and admiration for Gaga into words. Some artists just get you, and you don’t even know why. And while I’m fully aware that we’ve had amazing Gaga moments before, the thought of LG 6.5 feels like a new era, and I also know nothing will ever be quite the same after this.

I’ve watched this artist evolve from her early days, and over the years, she has grown into a global icon, a trailblazer in pop culture, music, and art. Lady Gaga doesn’t just create albums; she creates MOVEMENTS. She has brought empowerment and freedom to her Little Monsters, and with every era, she has redefined the standard for what it means to be an artist in the 21st century. And yes, I’m obsessed—and I’m so proud of it.

I’ve always known that an artist like Lady Gaga is unpredictable, and that’s why I’ve gone to multiple shows, bought all her music, and dived deep into the experience. I wanted to be there for every moment and savor every era. I don’t regret a single euro, a single tear, or a single scream. She’s awakened a passion in me that I haven’t felt for any other artist. Britney Spears, Shakira… they’re legends, but Gaga? She’s something else, she’s transcendent.

We’ve all been aware that Lady Gaga’s been dropping little hints, and ever since this year, something special has been in the air. She’s been evolving, and now, LG 6.5 feels like a major turning point. There's excitement, mystery, and so much anticipation, and I don’t even know what to expect. But I do know it’s going to be something unforgettable.

And no, I’m not turning my back on any of her past work. Each album has been a masterpiece in its own way, but I also know that sometimes, an artist has to evolve to keep creating magic. It’s better to just go with the flow, and Gaga is a master of evolution.

But I always like to see things from the bright side. I’m going to support every new era just as much as I’ve supported her old ones. Lady Gaga has had an extraordinary and beautiful impact on my life.

LG 6.5, good luck—you’re about to change the world. Lady Gaga, thank you. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and have always been so inspirational.

“You’re my Mother Monster,” Lady Gaga, Mother Monster 💖

• paws up 1
  • lol 12

Popster to Popster 4,117

2 ALBUMS IN 4 MONTHS? Okay, Ms. Gaga. Happy that these 4 years in the studio were fruitful for her and she's not just going to lock leftovers in a vault. We are finally being FED after all these years. :giveup:

Now that we know that they are two distinct albums, the question is: will she drop the entire album at once or the usual lead single + pre-order for "LG 6.5"? 🤔

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,672

I feel sorry for all the users that are asleep right now and will have to go trough 100 pages tomorrow morning :bigbird:

An exciting 100 pages, though :prideheart:

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 9,970
On 9/24/2024 at 3:13 AM, Doncho said:

I feel sorry for all the users that are asleep right now and will have to go trough 100 pages tomorrow morning :bigbird:

I feel sorry for myself, i need to sleep but i can't in fear of missing something 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,117
On 9/23/2024 at 4:37 PM, thehanyo said:

Billie dropped her album all at once... Lunch was given the TTH placement but other songs broke through in a much bigger way (BOAF), and continue to break through months later (Wildflower). TTH is not as relevant as TikTok.

Gaga is not a girl in her 20s like Chappell, Billie, Olivia, Sabrina or Dua. She is a woman entering her 40s. Going viral on TikTok is twice as difficult for her in an ageist industry. Promotion has to be there, if tiktok comes on board, cool, but we can't count on it.

A Popster Is Born 19,284
On 9/23/2024 at 7:13 PM, Doncho said:

EUROPA LOOOOOOOOST tSpP0UZ.gif

NO MORE BONERS tSpP0UZ.gif

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,033
On 9/24/2024 at 12:21 AM, OliverDespechao said:

EUROPA LOOOOOOOOST tSpP0UZ.gif

NO MORE BONERS tSpP0UZ.gif

Still awake even though I have to wake up 5.5 hours from now

tSpP0UZ.gif

• shook 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,033

So since LG6.5 is allegedly Joker-themed: what if DWAS was supposed to be for LG6.5 all along? I remember pre-release we were thinking that DWAS must be a part of the Joker soundtrack and that it is waayyy too big of a coincidence that a song with that title was not a part of it

giphy.gif

• paws up 3
  • lol 2