Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,841

The fact that she just gave us a new song last month that's smashing and now we're getting fed AGAIN this month. We're also getting the LG7 lead in October. This is too much. :bradley:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 6

A Popster Is Born 15,445

oh Gaga feed the turkeys with HAC music up until Thanksgiving Day and then, boom, oontz oontz it is :applause:

oh GodGa, your mind :applause:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 6

Pop-a-911-ster 23,895
On 9/23/2024 at 8:33 AM, ConnorFilm said:

The fact that she just gave us a new song last month that's smashing and now we're getting fed AGAIN this month. We're also getting the LG7 lead in October. This is too much. :bradley:

poor OGHs she will be inescapable :darkmode:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

A Popster Is Born 17,219

Considering lead is coming next month Happy Mistakes is probably Promo single for that secret project so dont meltdown if it doesn’t get huge playlisting or Streams :arguega:

• paws up 8

Popster to Popster 4,841
On 9/23/2024 at 12:45 AM, 0606060 said:

Her releasing it now because even if it BOMBS she still has DWAS smashing so she can’t get dragged regardless

Her mind :sistrens:

And the LG7 lead is coming anyway. :oscar:

• paws up 5
  • love 1

Popstanne 5,535
On 9/23/2024 at 11:15 AM, Replay said:

Considering lead is coming next month Happy Mistakes is probably Promo single for that secret project so dont meltdown if it doesn’t get huge playlisting or Streams :arguega:

I dont think its getting any major playlists n radio (i hope it does get radio though) 

but its giving a HAC romantic ballad so its gonna stand on its quality

I hope its an ep of 5-6 songs though 

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 9/23/2024 at 8:01 AM, Ayobabylon said:

I dont think its getting any major playlists n radio (i hope it does get radio though) 

but its giving a HAC romantic ballad so its gonna stand on its quality

I hope its an ep of 5-6 songs though 

I don’t think it will be single (radio release). Doubt they would drop lg7 lead that close if that project had singles. I think that snippet is just an intro and song is grittier 

Edited by Replay

Popster for Sale 46,521
On 9/23/2024 at 7:04 AM, Replay said:

I don’t think it will be single (radio release). Doubt they would drop lg7 lead that close if that project had singles 

Yeah I think the some is going to be dropped mid-week and then album friday. Doesn't seem like a traditional release and I'd bet the point is more to drive ticket sales for J:FAD.

• paws up 3