Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Radio wont touch thier Top10 on pop and hac anytime soon maybe until march 2025. Its so obvious. 

Their labels must paid some big money to radios to keep them this long. Like cmon… You’re playing same 5 songs since april. 

Interscope needs to give them a call because DWAS or her upcoming lead single will stuck at #20-#11 range for forever and then die on the formats.

Let the new songs shine, its so annoying. Its disgusting at this point. 

• thanks 8

Moderator 9,578
On 9/22/2024 at 1:49 PM, BloodyMary said:

Radio wont touch thier Top10 on pop and hac anytime soon maybe until march 2025. Its so obvious. 

Their labels must paid some big money to radios to keep them this long. Like cmon… You’re playing same 5 songs since april. 

Interscope needs to give them a call because DWAS or her upcoming lead single will stuck at #20-#11 range for forever and then die on the formats.

Tbh its rare if I listen to the radio nowadays. If I post about it, its bc I want Gaga to do well.

If I listen to music, I stick to my spotify playlist which I add songs to, everytime I hear something good!

ARTPOPster 1,094

JFAD comps have been steadily rising :enigma:

$4.91M average on September 11th:

$6.30M average on September 13th:

$6.62M average on September 16th:

$6.70M average on September 18th:

$6.95M average on September 21th:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,621
On 9/22/2024 at 7:34 PM, MissAsia said:

Has happened before that a song stayed a lot in the top 10 without radio? 

I Remember Everything by Zach & Kacey

The Fame Popster 255
On 9/22/2024 at 2:17 PM, Ayobabylon said:

RT JFÀD 

66(+3) : 53 reviews

I told everyone in the neighborhood about this including my dead grandma only for this to be a lie

Screen_Recording_20240317_201837_X3.thum

• sad 1
  • lol 14

Kindness Admin 7,949
On 9/22/2024 at 8:43 AM, zoldyck said:

Omg what a stupid take, its literally makes Gaga stand out from the rest of bunch.

Grace doesn’t have stupid takes, she’s very involved in the industry and informed. That said, I don’t think she’s 100% right on this. 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 2,860
On 9/22/2024 at 2:49 PM, BloodyMary said:

Well said, it truly is disgusting. If a song is CLEARLY what people WANT to listen to, why are you barely playing it? Let alone the fact that billboard putting more weight on what radios decide to play rather than what consumers decide to play is completely ridiculous.