Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 29,103

Future occupies the entire top 12 of U.S. Apple Music with tracks off ‘MIXTAPE PLUTO’. He becomes the first artist in Apple Music history to occupy the entire top 10 solo.

a redefinition of an album bomb:dead:

A Popster Is Born 12,231
On 9/21/2024 at 1:47 AM, Daddy said:

Iceland
1 (2) 5 Die With A Smile (New Peak)

9th #1 on Official Charts :gaga-thanks:

Spoiler

Global 200

Iceland

Indonesia

Malaysia

Netherlands

New Zealand

Norway

Philippines

Singapore

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Popster This Way 630
On 9/21/2024 at 12:50 AM, DonnieDarko said:

One more thing about RIR and Katy - the crowd is amazing, their happy smiling dancing asses are amazing. 
:gaga-thanks:

The crowd can go 1000x times crazier when they hear “rah rah oh la la,” but she’s devastated  :jailga:

Edited by Boris
  • thanks 1
  • lol 3

The Fame Popster 305
On 9/21/2024 at 2:59 AM, OnionGirl said:

I don’t like Katy but honestly people are doing a bit too much now. She’s an easy target because of the Dr. Luke association.

143 is meh, nothing special, sure, but not that bad. I was thinking it would end up in the low 50s on MC.

Yeah I agree, also the second part of the album is not that bad, she Def doesn't deserve this.

ARTPOPster 1,331
On 9/21/2024 at 12:50 PM, DonnieDarko said:

One more thing about RIR and Katy - the crowd is amazing, their happy smiling dancing asses are amazing. 
:gaga-thanks:

Very happy for Katy tbh, although 143 is a bad album I still think she deserves flowers and be loved by the public again.:kiss:

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 9/20/2024 at 11:13 PM, BenG said:

This can’t be ten times better

spacer.png

I mean I agree the MR video is way too simple but that’s still better than SL :icant:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,887

Tbh Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and Taylor Swift are the last active big female pop stars from the 2000s / 2010s anyway.

With Rihanna and Britney permanently retired, Adele not coming back anytime soon, Nicki and Katy tanking hard, Kesha being more of an independant artist now...

• paws up 5

On 9/21/2024 at 8:24 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Tbh Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and Taylor Swift are the last active big female pop stars from the 2000s / 2010s anyway.

With Rihanna and Britney permanently retired, Adele not coming back anytime soon, Nicki and Katy tanking hard, Kesha being more of an independant artist now...

I wonder what Rihanna would have become in the 2020s if she had regularly released music from ANTI, probably her touring power would have been similar to Gaga's and she would have gotten a few hit songs like taylor and had first week opening numbers for her albums like Beyoncé. She would have excellent recurring streams, perhaps the only one who could challenge Taylor in daily streams. I can see her becoming the female equivalent of The Weeknd 

• paws up 3

Popstanne 9,989

It's really something to have the floppiest era of all time for a main pop girl and then do a show at the biggest festival in Brazil where the audience can make it seem like you aren't in your biggest flop era just because of Brazilian fans' dedication.

You know what...good for her.

• paws up 4
  • love 1

On 9/21/2024 at 8:31 AM, Arturo said:

It's really something to have the floppiest era of all time for a main pop girl and then do a show at the biggest festival in Brazil where the audience can make it seem like you aren't in your biggest flop era just because of Brazilian fans' dedication.

You know what...good for her.

on the one hand I think that for an artist to see their career fail is horrible, probably the festival in Brazil is important for her mental health 

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,754
On 9/21/2024 at 9:38 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Katy Perry's '143' is down to 35 on Metacritics (-3)

From ATRL:

Metacritic's Worst Rated Albums Ever:

1. Kevin Federline – "Play with Fire" (2006) – [16]

2. Bloodhound Gang – "Hefty Fine" (2006) – [28]
3. The Pigeon Detectives – "We Met At Sea" (2013) – [29]
4. Young Rebel Set – "Curse Our Love" (2011) – [32]

4. The Twang – "Neotwang" (2014) – [32]

5. Limp Bizkit – "Results May Vary" (2003) – [33]
6. Viva Brother – "Famous First Words" (2011) – [34]
6. Phil Collins – "Testify" (2002) – [34]
7. Dirty Vegas – "One" (2004) – [35]
7. Juliana Hatfield – "Juliana's Pony" (2000) – [35]
7. Theory of a Deadman – "The Truth Is" (2011) – [35]
7. Tulisa – "Female Boss" (2012) – [35]
7. Katy Perry – "143" (2024) – [35] (Hot Shot Debut)

• shook 2
  • lol 7