Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 11,180
On 9/20/2024 at 6:36 PM, zoldyck said:

Is she the first female to score #1 in theee different decades (not jist 2000s, 2010s and 2020s) or someone like Madonna/Mariah has already done that.

Can't think of anyone else capable of pulling such feat.

The tweet specifically highlights those three decades so I assume there's someone else who did it in three other decades. I'll look into it later

Even Madonna did managed to do this. She did not score a #1 in the 90s shockingly enough. Hung Up was her first number one since Who's That Girl (1987).

I told you all Dutch charts are strange :laughga:

Edited by JennyWayne
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 15,446

all this DWAS will block the lead talk just for Gaga to release her pots and pans’d oontz oontz dark bawp Abracadabra and debut at #89 with 1.5 streams and 2 sales :applause:

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 7

Popstanne 9,981
On 9/20/2024 at 9:40 PM, JennyWayne said:

The tweet specifically highlights those three decades so I assume there's someone else who did it in three other decades. I'll look into it later

Even Madonna did managed to do this. She did not score a #1 in the 90s shockingly enough. Hung Up was her first number one since Who's That Girl (1987).

I told you all Dutch charts are strange :laughga:

Well yeah then she probably didn't do it, cause I can't imagine any of her 2010s singles going #1 here.

Popster to Popster 4,187
On 9/20/2024 at 12:21 PM, Dirkje said:

So proud to be Dutch rn! 

Dua who makes 20.000 people wait to buy tickets. 

Gaga at #1 :legend: 

My country serving my main faves well :oscar: 

Arnhem CBT: OUT

Moderator 9,658
On 9/20/2024 at 6:47 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Arnhem CBT: OUT

You're in the Netherlands too?

A Popster Is Born 11,180
On 9/20/2024 at 6:36 PM, zoldyck said:

Is she the first female to score #1 in theee different decades (not jist 2000s, 2010s and 2020s) or someone like Madonna/Mariah has already done that.

Can't think of anyone else capable of pulling such feat.

Looked a bit further into it and the only female artist that I could find was Whitney with I Wanna Dance With Somebody (80s) I Will Always Love You (90s) and Could I Have This Kiss Forever (2000s)

EDIT: Oh and Britney did it too with BOMT (90s), Oops (2000s) and S&S (2010s)

Madonna hasn't done it, Mariah hasn't done it, Adele hasn't done it, Beyoncé hasn't done it, Taylor doesn't have a single #1 here, Rihanna only has one (:whatga:)

So Gaga is probably the third female artist ever

Edited by JennyWayne
  • paws up 4
  • shook 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 1

Popstanne 9,981

Its funny how Gaga is #1 on today top hits, hitting new peaks in nonthly listeners, going #1 all over the hand.

On the other hand Katy is getting dragged, can't book a spot on tth, N/A on every chart.

Promo runs out, but talent is forever.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 1

Popstanne 9,981
On 9/20/2024 at 9:48 PM, JennyWayne said:

Looked a bit further into it and the only female artist that I could find was Whitney with I Wanna Dance With Somebody (80s) I Will Always Love You (90s) and Could I Have This Kiss Forever (2000s)

EDIT: Oh and Britney did it too with BOMT (90s), Oops (2000s) and S&S (2010s)

Madonna hasn't done it, Mariah hasn't done it, Adele hasn't done it, Beyoncé hasn't done it, Taylor doesn't have a single #1 here, Rihanna only has one (:whatga:)

So Gaga is probably the third female artist ever

Legendary stuff :enigma:

On 9/20/2024 at 9:44 PM, Aloe said:

This is kinda true he’s kinda like a nepo husband and his association with bey def gave him more cred 

Actually, it's the other way around

He is responsible for Beyonce and Rihanna's career   

he even has writing credit in renaissance album

Popster to Popster 4,187
On 9/20/2024 at 12:28 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

I'm climaxing at the thought of the PR wet-dream that it is to launch your new era close after you had the #1 song and #1 movie in the world (and in this case also the U.S.).

They can't f- this up. 

Take note, SNL. You ratbag aholes. :lesson: