Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Moderator 9,658
On 9/20/2024 at 4:40 PM, OliverDespechao said:

oprah-winfrey-what-is-the-truth.gifoprah-winfrey-what-is-the-truth.gif

Theres a reason why I add sources to posts like this. And to be sure of what I say, I check it with wiki. 

If I'm not sure, its not posted :cm: 

Popster for Sale 46,642
On 9/20/2024 at 3:26 PM, Hags Labs said:

Glad we might still be 3-4 weeks away from the LG7 lead cause those DWAS updates... :toofunny:. Guess we will now join the exclusive stans club who can use the "she blocked herself from #1!" card now  

she'll have to go #2 first though 

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,876
x2
On 9/20/2024 at 3:46 PM, OliverDespechao said:

GX7WFwbXQAATMmu?format=jpg&name=large

:gaga-dead::gaga-dead::gaga-dead::gaga-dead::gaga-dead::gaga-dead::gaga-dead::gaga-dead::gaga-dead::gaga-dead::gaga-dead::gaga-dead::gaga-dead:

It is NOT this bad :ew: oh this is not good for pop

Popster to Popster 4,187
On 9/20/2024 at 10:45 AM, Daddy said:

Nothing sparks on 143. It’s all about easy endings and uncomplicated emotions, thus targeted for basically anyone, but what she doesn’t know is that the majority aren’t as tasteless now.  :rip:
https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/albums/katy-perry-143-succumbs-to-mindless-club-fillers

"One of this decade’s most astounding car crashes" :dead:

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,020
On 9/20/2024 at 11:44 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

she'll have to go #2 first though 

I ought to believe that the hype post joker:FAD, her LLG7 teaser and DWAS success will push the song well above +8M and secure the #2 spot at least. But we must do our part and stream it non stop :lesson:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 46,642
On 9/20/2024 at 3:58 PM, Hags Labs said:

I ought to believe that the hype post joker:FAD, her LLG7 teaser and DWAS success will push the song well above +8M and secure the #2 spot at least. But we must do our part and stream it non stop :lesson:

I definitely will. Let's see if they release a good song + video combo or if they squander it again like with SL.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 12,730

Listened to Katy s new album. The first songs seemed fine and cute. But then everything sounded the same to me :katy:

Overall a very uninspired experience

A Popster Is Born 11,889

The production and  vocals are exactly the same on all of the songs. She's just saying the lines. I trully feel like this album was forced and uninspired. 

Working with Dr Luke (not even thinking he's a crap person), was useless. She f-ed up all of the rest of reputation she still had for a bad album. 143 is her worst (when Witness and Smile had some great / cute moments). 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1