Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 2,038

Joe Germanotta is so embarrassing. I would say much worse things about him but I'll keep it civil. :jailga:

He does not deserve Speechless or the album Joanne or the existence of his insanely talented kind hearted daughter. 

I do hope one day Gaga heals from his torturous influence in her life and he can fade into irrelevance where he belongs. I'm so sick of him using Gaga for clout to actively make the world worse while serving mid tier food at an overpriced rat infested mess. :stopga:

Spoiler

He endorsed Trump on Fox and Friends :gaga-dead:

• thanks 7

ARTPOPster 2,032
On 9/20/2024 at 12:35 AM, derpmonster said:

Joe Germanotta is so embarrassing. I would say much worse things about him but I'll keep it civil. :jailga:

He does not deserve Speechless or the album Joanne or the existence of his insanely talented kind hearted daughter. 

I do hope one day Gaga heals from his torturous influence in her life and he can fade into irrelevance where he belongs. I'm so sick of him using Gaga for clout to actively make the world worse while serving mid tier food at an overpriced rat infested mess. :stopga:

Reveal hidden contents

The fact that Fox literally calls him "Lady Gaga's dad" is so gross

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,101

Deezer France:
#18 (+1) Die With a Smile *New Peak*

So, #1 in 17 days.

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

Week 04: #43-#41-#31-#27-#27-#27-#27
Week 05: #30-#28-#26-#21-#20-#19-#18

Her best/better week, of course.

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,796
On 9/20/2024 at 1:18 PM, Boris said:

Bad Bunny has a new song out. 
Any chances he can snatch the Spotify global?  :katy:

isn't bad bunny a certified liddo:katy:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,127
On 9/20/2024 at 6:35 AM, derpmonster said:

Reveal hidden contents

I mean, he's not a bad person for supporting Trump, instead of Kamala. He's a free person, and has the right to defend what he stands for.

It's very dangerous to judge a person only because he doesn't share your ideology.

We don't know him, and as far as we know, he is NOT a bad influence for Gaga and has been a good father. So we shouldn't "cancell" him, only because of his legitimate political views.

• sad 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1