Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 27,412

Gaga's most popular on YouTube Music, September 15, 2024. Die With A Smile has hit 130 M, and Judas has hit 800M. Always Remember Us This Way is almost at 1B.

hdPPaZm.png

Edited by Dean Judaster
  • paws up 4

Popstanne 9,989
On 9/15/2024 at 12:42 PM, Arturo said:

Billboard Pop Airplay:

19. Die With A Smile (+4) 4 weeks

Billboard Adult Pop Airplay:

11. Die With A Smile (+1) 4 weeks

Billboard Adult Contemporary:

9. Die With A Smile (=) 4 weeks

need to say the AC position is just a guess since it didn't get a new peak this week but based on Mediabase which has it stable at #7 it should stay stable at #9 on Billboard.

Popster for Sale 46,620
On 9/15/2024 at 8:50 PM, Dean Judaster said:

BTW (A) is so close to surpassing TFM. It sucks Chromatica is pulling abysmal numbers but at least its total still looks nice-ish :bradley:

I feel like once LG7 era starts ARTPOP will have the bigger boost and start outstreaming Chromatica

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 9,975
On 9/16/2024 at 12:59 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

I feel like once LG7 era starts ARTPOP will have the bigger boost and start outstreaming Chromatica

I am kinda shocked no song have taken off from it on tiktok (except for lowkey Applause). That album is literal tiktok bait before tiktok even existed.

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 19,663
On 9/15/2024 at 10:05 PM, zoldyck said:

I am kinda shocked no song have taken off from it on tiktok (except for lowkey Applause). That album is literal tiktok bait before tiktok even existed.

I hope all three (ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica) eventually will have their moments on TikTok, although it’s hard to imagine what from Joanne could go viral and why lol. 

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 19,663
On 9/15/2024 at 10:07 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Why didn’t the GP connect with Chromatica? It has some bops. 

Because it most definitely wasn’t released on the right time and well, it was a house inspired music, I mean, as amazing as the album is, I can hardly see the gp streaming songs about popping pills and walking a mile. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • hugs 1

Popstanne 9,975
On 9/16/2024 at 1:07 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Why didn’t the GP connect with Chromatica? It has some bops. 

I blame her team.

1. I remember they were hitting copyright on tiktok using 911, eventually C2 went viral with buttons.

2. Her team was not flexible enough to adopt to covid. They had their plans but they kept waiting for covid to end instead of changing the plans.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Popstanne 9,975
On 9/16/2024 at 1:08 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I hope all three (ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica) eventually will have their moments on TikTok, although it’s hard to imagine what from Joanne could go viral and why lol. 

Yeah Joanne is her least tiktok friendly album, its hard to see any track going viral on tiktok.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 19,663
On 9/15/2024 at 10:12 PM, zoldyck said:

I blame her team.

1. I remember they were hitting copyright on tiktok using 911, eventually C2 went viral with buttons.

2. Her team was not flexible enough to adopt to covid. They had their plans but they kept waiting for covid to end instead of changing the plans.

That’s not what happened and I feel like people need a remainder that it was her who stopped, not her team. She herself halted all the promo.