On 9/9/2024 at 4:52 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Enough with this jfad talking :oops:

yep, let things happen... too soon to know

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 19,664
On 9/9/2024 at 9:48 PM, Aloe said:

Is the pro or pro max better?

On 9/9/2024 at 9:50 PM, BenG said:

Features are equal this year, I believe.

I believe BenG to be a far more knowledgeable person to answer that since I’m just a fanboy and buying everything Apple shoves into the masses. But from my experience, I prefer the regular pro one over the max, the size is just much better for me, especially when I’m working. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,382
On 9/9/2024 at 9:40 PM, Stargazer said:

Why would they do this :icant:

Idk. But they premiered at only one film festival, so for less critics to see, and when the movie comes out in October it may be a surprise that it took a different turn actually. I mean we had rumors that they shot at least 3 different endings for the movie for example or something like that. They had over a year of time for editing. They could cut two quite different versions of the movie. Most likely not the case at all but I thought Todd could make a joke out of critics that panned the first movie idk :mess:

Popster for Sale 44,213
On 9/9/2024 at 9:00 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I believe BenG to be a far more knowledgeable person to answer that since I’m just a fanboy and buying everything Apple shoves into the masses. But from my experience, I prefer the regular pro one over the max, the size is just much better for me, especially when I’m working. 

Size, and battery life by extension, are usually the deciding factors tbh. Sometimes the Pro Max (12 and 15 series) gets a very slightly different camera system.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,226

Iphone 16 Pro Max in Desert Titanium is just to die for. Our lovely governmet has like 120% tax and phones are a effing investments and my Iphone 14 plus is from USA so I cant sell it too. I am thinking about saying eff it and just buy it anyway its only 1 and 1/8 of my monthly salary anyways 🙃

Edited by 0707alp

Popster for Sale 44,213
On 9/9/2024 at 9:18 PM, Arturo said:

Oh ugly Androids get up off the floor

The Pixels look better than iPhones though imo lol

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,588
On 9/9/2024 at 9:52 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Would be unprecedented after the first film’s mammoth success. We also aren’t factoring walk-in business. A lot of people don’t buy tickets weeks in advance. 

No it wouldn't. The second Alice in Wonderland live action film also flopped despite the first one making over 1B :enigma:

Moderator 17,588
On 9/9/2024 at 10:18 PM, Arturo said:

Oh ugly Androids get up off the floor

At least one phone doesn't cost 2/3rds of my salary, despite no actual improvement.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,153
On 9/9/2024 at 2:11 PM, Osama said:

UK Mids

#5. (=) Die With A Smile - 12,983

Just 1k units away from #2 :darkmode:

They really have to do something. Discount and/or signed CDs would be enough for #2 in the UK.

Then get vinyls and remixes ready for the shot at #1 on the Hot 100/UK.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,930
On 9/9/2024 at 4:27 PM, sugden said:

Didnt the weeknd last album tank

Why we are sure its different this time?

He’s a male artist that has been popular for over a decade… it just works differently for them. He’ll never have a Dua situation but I don’t think anyone expects a Blinding Lights moment each era