Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

On 9/5/2024 at 8:05 PM, danwasd said:

I still believe ppl overthink about how it’d have tarnished Gags’ career, but for sure the mv is not a good look 10 years later and that shows it wouldn’t have aged well

You cannot be outraged by Katy's recent collaboration with Dr. Luke while daydreaming about Gaga releasing the DWUW video with a jailed rapist/pedophile lol. This video would have ended her career.       

• thanks 7

Pop-a-911-ster 29,096

YT WW

#8 +1 Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile (Official Music Video) 2,449,940

stallipiano.gif

• paws up 13
  • shook 1
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 9
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 4,153
On 9/5/2024 at 7:22 AM, little legend said:

christmas album?:enigma:

but probably its a new Haus Labs make up line:icant:

February: second single + Stadium tour announcement along with album drop.

May: tour kicks off

October: tour ends + Christmas lead single drops + Christmas album pre-order

November: Christmas album drops

The perfect rollout. :happydance:

• shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

It's been a long a time since we've updated playlist reach for DWAS.

It currently has 221M (+15M since last update from the forum) from 1999 playlists.

Bruno Mars GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by Ms Arid Lost
  • paws up 13
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 2,091
On 9/5/2024 at 2:59 PM, Imtired1616 said:

What if the secret project is the Jane Campion western movie with Beyonce? 

Excited No Way GIF by MLB

Its says is a musical project on the interview

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,207

AM Lebanon

#1 (+1) *new peak*

29th #1 on AM :horse_race:

Spoiler

Belize
Bolivia
Bhutan
Brazil
Cyprus
Denmark
Iceland
Indonesia
Fiji
Laos
Lebanon
Macau
Malaysia
Malta
Madagascar
Micronesia
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Portugal
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
Solomon Islands
United States
Taiwan
Vietnam
Yemen

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • paws up 13
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popstanne 5,995
On 9/5/2024 at 5:09 PM, XXXlop said:

Do you think there's any possibility of Gaga being submitted to the Lead Actress category?

As far as I know, Olivia Colman also had a supporting role in "The Favourite", but that didn't stop them from submitting her and eventualy making her win the Oscar for Best Actress.

Is that possible in this case? Because despite Gaga's screentime and importance in the film (which is clearly supporting), the film's marketing is clearly treating Gaga as a co-lead.

I think the movie and Gaga performance should have been better received for her to be submitted to lead with a bordeline supporting role, Anthony Hopkins has like 15 minutes screentime in 'Silence of the Lambs' but the impact of his performance was so big that he could overdone that, same for Olivia Colman that mentioned earlier @admin, those are masterclass performances by actors with a longer experience that worked for a lead even if concretely their screentime was supporting, I can mention Frances McDormand in 'Fargo' as well, whereas it doesn't seem the case for Gaga even if she got positive reception (but not raves).

It's like Lily Gladstone last year, they put her in lead because the movie was acclaimed (that secure her the nomination), but when I saw the movie (that I liked) I was surprised at her being put in lead, she has a subtle performance (which didn't help her case) and she disappear all the second part of the movie, I'm not surprised she ended up not winning even if she was good, but not that good to overcome her screentime.

I think giving the reception of the movie, it's for the best for Gaga to being submitted in supporting given that her role it's actual in that way (LadyGagaNow saw the movie and confirmed it as well), coming from the HOG snub, it would be better than nothing, granted that I personally don't expect her to be nominated at all at this point.

The only scenario in which I can see WB campaign her in lead if this becomes a huge box office success and an audience hit  surpassing the first by a large margin (which seems kind of unlikely right now) and there won't be a strong competition, but even in that case, Gaga's nomination would still be at huge risk, I don't think she's in a position to go lead with a supporting performance.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 12,713

- Joker 2 all jazz covers

- rumored 2 original songs

- most likely no original songs

- picture without source says song composed and written by Lady Gaga

- LGN denies existence of said song

- Gaga says she wrote a waltz

- We dont know if it has lyrics

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952kftuq8wttic6luflgox

• thanks 1
  • lol 8