Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,117
On 9/2/2024 at 4:29 PM, ReadyGaga said:

From when come the decrease? 

-10% but increasing in radio and streams and remaining stable on youtube views makes no sense for me

It's an early prediction made yesterday before DWAS went up on all streaming platforms and almost +3M on radio, check the date of the tweet before you freak out. :awkney:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,117
On 9/2/2024 at 3:52 PM, Imtired1616 said:

I can't believe she "For Nicki"-ed with her whole chest on Twitter and still didn't get the #1. Oooofffff. I'd be so embarassed.  :icant:

Imagine publicly declaring yourself disgusting like Nicki/Taylor and thinking that the game was already locked, all that bravery to be blocked on both main charts at your supposed peak. :nickiha:

Popster for Sale 44,104
On 9/2/2024 at 8:29 PM, ReadyGaga said:

From when come the decrease? 

-10% but increasing in radio and streams and remaining stable on youtube views makes no sense for me

It’s decreasing on Spotify

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,117
On 9/2/2024 at 3:57 PM, VoldeLorde said:

We’ve heard literal seconds of muffled snippets of songs. We have no idea what’s radio friendly or not, so let’s not worry abt it until the time comes. Let’s enjoy DWAS smashing on radio instead :jailga:

I can clearly tell that those France snippets are not even remotely radio-friendly, low quality or not, you just need to have two working ears to know that. :awkney:

• lol 1

Popstanne 9,970

BA contenders at Venice.

Metacritic:

1. *Brutalist 88 (11 Positive Reviews, 6 100s)

2. Babygirl 81 (17 PR, 1MR, 1NR, 2 100s)

3. Room Next Door 73 (8 PR, 2 MR)

4. Maria 62 (11 PR, 10 MR)

*It is not clear if the actress in Brutalist will be slotted in BSA or BA category, word is BSA and male actors got from praise/highlight than her

Both Maria and Room Next Door are significantly lower than directors last work (spencer and parallel mother)

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 813

What a f-ing SLAYAGE OF A DAY

Cobgrats and keep streaming for tomorrow’s update. If we keep being atable in Spotify US or a light increase and keep increasing on radio and Apple Music US we are going to be #1 on the Hot 100 on week 4.

So LET’S GO. you all better work the next 10 days like your life dependa on that

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster for Sale 46,520

Her face card is on!

Hopefully they pull out a gaggy look for the premiere. We need the dark version of ASIB premiere. That was such a stunning moment.

• paws up 7

A Popster Is Born 12,100
On 9/2/2024 at 5:01 PM, Lazz Monster said:

OMG, we’re back with the AM #1s tracking

AM Philippines

#1 (+1) Smash With A Smile :giveup:

23rd #1 on AM :giveup:

SMASH OF THE YEAR IN SEA, I know that’s right :oscar:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 1