Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 1,965
On 8/31/2024 at 8:01 PM, OnionGirl said:

Can you post the first image here? I’m Brazilian and X is blocked for me :bradley:

GWWSCOvW4AAebm8?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• thanks 6

Popstanne 9,989
On 8/31/2024 at 5:09 PM, Lazz Monster said:

How many were you expecting?

I think Gypsy Life had said 35m for DWAS but also 44M for Taste. So both were over predicted but DWAS more.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,965
On 8/31/2024 at 8:31 PM, mattelbutch said:

I’ve just got a fight with group of homofobes in Moscow, I won, cheer me:mess:

I hope you bashed what little brains they had!

ARTPOPster 1,965

A personal story of my own: At some point this year I'm gonna have to stay in the epilepsy ward of a hospital for a solid week for them to taper me off my meds and induce seizures so that they can determine whether the ones I currently experience are epileptic or psychiatric. I'm not looking forward to it.

• hugs 16

ARTPOPster 1,965

There's a member of the Haus of Delulu discord server who I wish I could beat the crap out of lol. They're an inactive member here too but it's not my job to be courteous to them anymore 

ARTPOPster 1,965
On 8/31/2024 at 8:54 PM, mattelbutch said:

Arrest me Russia :enigma:

I'll always be grateful to have been a young impressionable Gaga fan when she had that energy and drive in her

• love 1

Popster This Way 657

Felt like so much had happened already. But we're just right after the end of the 2nd tracking week for DWAS only.

Edited by gagaxuan
  • paws up 2

Popster to Popster 2,853

I was at a big party in a club and when things slowed down a bit around 3 am they played DWAS :giveup: it was sooooo nice everyone was slow dancing. The dj turned out to be a little monster bc after that he played artpop, aura, and government hooker :oprah: it felt soooo surreal to dance to these songs on big club speakers it was such an amazing experience 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 8
  • love 3

Popstanne 5,485

Just listened to short n sweet in full and is it just me or the deepcuts sounds like mixture of ariana n taylor swift.. like i was legit confused for few sec in some of the tracks 

These new girls need to make their own identity instead of plagiarising

• shook 1

Popstanne 5,485
On 9/1/2024 at 4:53 AM, Emi said:

“The Outrun” with Saoirse Ronan (a BIG competition for Gaga at the Oscars) debuts on Rotten Tomatoes with 76%

The outrun won't even get nominated i think its an average film According to all the reviews i have seen since January

Blitz might be it and apparently she could go supporting for it n if gaga goes supporting then it might be a competition 

Popster to Popster 4,828
On 8/31/2024 at 8:46 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Just listened to short n sweet in full and is it just me or the deepcuts sounds like mixture of ariana n taylor swift.. like i was legit confused for few sec in some of the tracks 

These new girls need to make their own identity instead of plagiarising

Most songs sound either like pop Shania Twain, Ariana or Taylor Swift. I like a good portion of the album, but it's nothing groundbreaking.