Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Moderator 7,676
On 8/31/2024 at 3:41 PM, FRANZGA said:

Official Charts? 

Also no.1 in Singapore?

official chart lists like the Hot 100, etc. 

And I might have missed some, but these are mentioned are for sure and in week 2. 

Popster for Sale 41,718
On 8/31/2024 at 2:24 PM, admin said:

PS. Popster for Sale is for 45k. And will be a shorter stay until the next.

Am I about to be demoted? :gaga-dead:

• sad 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,789
On 8/31/2024 at 2:16 PM, Miaou said:

Still #4 on AM US :gaga-dead:

lol our standards now 

I miss the ‘Hand’ era. It’s 9 week-yet-platinum Italy serve! It’s consistent but stable streams left much to be desired ! :gaycat:

On 8/31/2024 at 2:24 PM, admin said:

I still think we get LG7 in November (maybe with a single in late Sept/Oct) - honestly the only thing that might push it a bit in my mind is that DWAS is smashing so hard, but since the sound will be so different I think they don’t have to worry too much about that.

PS. Popster for Sale is for 45k. And will be a shorter stay until the next.

But liddos keeping inserting LG7 into ‘Die’s’ success, and I get it but, but what worries me is the fact they’ve put DWAS out before LG7… it might mean there is no hit there, I just hope LG7 adds to the momentum and doesn’t stop it dead :enigma:

ARTPOPster 1,833
On 8/31/2024 at 10:08 AM, Dirkje said:

Ava Max looks so good here

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,565
On 8/31/2024 at 4:09 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

But liddos keeping inserting LG7 into ‘Die’s’ success, and I get it but, but what worries me is the fact they’ve put DWAS out before LG7… it might mean there is no hit there, I just hope LG7 adds to the momentum and doesn’t stop it dead :enigma:

I'm sure there is at least a few songs with hit potential on the album, the label choosing the right one is another argument tho, but for sure 'DWAS' success won't matter for LG7 since the sound-imagine will be totally different, I think they released this now because the title-theme fit with Joker and it was a way to release music without having to release the album or something related to it.

Not sure if they were expecting a big hit out of it, but the best strategy at this point is letting this song doing its course now that it's just started and not trying to insert an album that has nothing to do with it.

Edited by Leptine

ARTPOPster 2,009
On 8/31/2024 at 11:29 AM, PanPikus said:

Dot before being expelled from Twitter said there is no set date for LG7 release 

Thank GOD.

Due to DWAS smashing, Joker 2 era starting now and Fraudlor repTV coming anytime soon I think she should pull a ESV type of rollout. Starting in January right after New Years. I really do want her to avoid clashing with Tayble :lesson:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,860

Leave the door open reached #1 on bbhot100 in its 5th week with 59.1M radios meanwhile DWAS only has 19M in 15 days 

We can already tell its being managed by interscope 

Spoiler

Not complaining bc song is smashing but peak could have been managed better 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • paws up 3

• Dirkje locked this topic
Moderator 7,676

End of an era! 

New page is up!

Stopping this page at the iconic 911!

Pop a 911, pop another one!

• paws up 1