Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3

If the rumour is true that the wanted to release the lead single in February and then around May the album. That means that the wanted the first half of 2024 to be LG7 and the second half to be Joker. 

But now that they postponed LG7 to mid half of 2024 , I am afraid that they will end LG7 era very quickly (so it will last only during summer) cause then we have the Joker era. I don't want this :bradley:

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 5/29/2024 at 10:07 AM, adelea said:

They did 100k pure 

Idk its hard to understand bc beyoncé only did 168k pure as well. I hope gaga somehow manages to reach 150k pure and 100k streaming units in america. 250k debut seems good and respectable i won't lie

They have a solid fanbase to be honest. Their shows alwyas sell out :dragon:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

16 hours update

AM US (Pop) [Albums] Cutoff is #26

#41 = Chromatica
#45 = TFM
#66 +3 TF

#136 +3 BTW
#146 = ARTPOP
#158 +20 BTW (Special Edition)

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 5/29/2024 at 12:46 PM, little legend said:

If the rumour is true that the wanted to release the lead single in February and then around May the album. That means that the wanted the first half of 2024 to be LG7 and the second half to be Joker. 

But now that they postponed LG7 to mid half of 2024 , I am afraid that they will end LG7 era very quickly (so it will last only during summer) cause then we have the Joker era. I don't want this :bradley:

To be honest Joker promo won't be frontloaded. They barely promoted it yet. They are more counting on momentum of release and reputation of first movie. I wouldn't expect huge amount of interviews and so on for movie promo though I could see her doing promo marathon if she's in the Oscars run early next year.

A Popster Is Born 13,327

Britney Spears interviewed Tate for V Magazine. Why is no one on atrl talking about this

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,539
x2
On 5/29/2024 at 1:49 PM, Adarsh said:

Britney Spears interviewed Tate for V Magazine. Why is no one on atrl talking about this

Maybe because even Tate hasn’t posted about this yet

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 5/29/2024 at 7:02 PM, Andreu said:

Ohhh the smash 

best song from the album tbh

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 5/29/2024 at 1:50 PM, PanPikus said:

Well, today she posted the snippet and reaction to it on her story on insta 

2 hours 5 minutes until announcement

spacer.png

• lol 2

Popster This Way 868

I know Fortnite was a non-event but I remember vividly that the day she announced it was the only day we skipped our clowndown:icant: 

• thanks 1
  • lol 7

ARTPOPster 1,815

The jury in Trump's hush-money trial will begin deliberating soon. Hoope he's found guilty

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,815
On 5/29/2024 at 10:37 AM, Andreu said:

She deserves a hit so much