Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster This Way 961
On 5/29/2024 at 10:50 AM, Daddy said:

If she can speak about Ukraine, why not about Palestine?

Because she (rightfully) hates russia after how they treated her, and Ukraine is a major US/Dem ally. I don't think that Gaga has any issue with Israel, and she stated that it was a beautiful country. Gaga is not obliged to speak out on every political issue. Deranged pro-Hamas shills who are spamming her Instagram pics with hateful comments will not convince her to speak out lol. 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 961
Posted (edited)

I remember butthurt russian Nazis rushing to spam Gaga's Instagram after she called them dumb during her show following the invasion of Ukraine. "They were dumb that day, they are still dumb":icant: Even russian mainstream "media" covered her comment. 

Edited by lookwhatyoumademedo

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 5/29/2024 at 8:27 AM, corvus albus said:

If they manage 130K, Gaga obviously clears 200K

Oh I thought they would tank hard cause the new album was a complete non event tbh :whatga:

Moderator 17,056
On 5/29/2024 at 10:07 AM, adelea said:

They did 100k pure 

Idk its hard to understand bc beyoncé only did 168k pure as well. I hope gaga somehow manages to reach 150k pure and 100k streaming units in america. 250k debut seems good and respectable i won't lie

As long as we are above 200K, I‘m happy.

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 756
On 5/29/2024 at 9:48 AM, corvus albus said:

A ceasefire needs both to stop. Neither side will do that.

They are not cared for, they're literally abused.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/doctor-who-treated-freed-hamas-hostages-describes-physical-sexual-and-psychological-abuse/

CBS News, ich küss doch dein Herz corvus.. even if, you again are somehow trying to compare hundreds of thousands being murdered to a handful that might have been abused... like please..

The hostages are the only thing that they have, they necessarily needed something to be able to have something in their hands to be able to apply pressure, which was absolutely necessary after decades of torture and the entire world looking away. Something needed to happen. 

On 5/29/2024 at 9:50 AM, Daddy said:

If she can speak about Ukraine, why not about Palestine?

I didn't know that she did that... 

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,299
On 5/29/2024 at 10:13 AM, Daddy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Daily Top Artists Global

#61 (-2) lady gaga 

and position for Katy please ? :katy:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 23,361
On 5/29/2024 at 1:52 PM, Miaou said:

and position for Katy please ? :katy:

81(-1) Katy perry

bonus

63 (-6) doja cat 

65 (-5) harry styles 

83 (+1) Adele 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 961

Excited for Gaga and Enimen. 

Eminem's "Recovery" was the top-selling album of 2010, according to Nielsen SoundScan numbers released Wednesday. The disc, which was the rapper's sixth chart-topper, has moved more than 3.4 million units since its June release. Coming in at No. 2 is Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now," which sold 3.1 million units. Lady Gaga's "The Fame" was named No. 6 with 1.6 million in sales, followed by Sade's "Soldier of Love" with 1.3 million. Drake's "Thank Me Later" moved 1.27; Usher's "Raymond V Raymond," 1.18 and Ke$ha's "Animal," 1.14.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 5/29/2024 at 8:46 AM, adelea said:

Gaga is not announcing this week i think bc Eminem from interscope is releasing song this friday. June 7th seems a better date.

if gaga releases on June 7th i see her getting a #5-#7 debut at best but who knows bc rest depends on the stability throughout the week bc who though that flowers and wap will get one of the strongest #1 points in billboard's history 

you think it could go top 10? tbh im seieng a top 20. it'd depend if the song is good. i dont have any faith she's not gonna pull another SL/PI

Pop-a-911-ster 31,299
On 5/29/2024 at 10:23 AM, Daddy said:

81(-1) Katy perry

bonus

63 (-6) doja cat 

65 (-5) harry styles 

83 (+1) Adele 

not us above the streaming queen Doja despite no new studio album since 2020

see when you have a legendary discography 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,329

There will be another official streaming party in London tomorrow:

Fingers crossed she shows up again. :giveup:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 5/29/2024 at 10:56 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

There will be another official streaming party in London tomorrow:

Fingers crossed she shows up again. :giveup:

I don't see her going to the UK for this but that would be nice. Another chance to tease LG7 but this time with us knowing about the snippet she shared at end of the show 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,329
On 5/29/2024 at 10:21 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I don't see her going to the UK for this but that would be nice. Another chance to tease LG7 but this time with us knowing about the snippet she shared at end of the show 

My clown theory is that she's going to show up to this one and then the NYC on June 3rd. She can then announce the single and release it on the 7th. 

She's doing this a chance at recording press for the new era (like the Sasha Velour mysterious interview that will only come out in June), tying both these things in. It's also a chance to generate hype and connect with her (disgruntled) fanbase right before an era begins. It's a great strategy rather than just going silent until the lead single announcement. 

Why would these official streaming parties be this spaced out otherwise? :enigma:

• paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,731
On 5/29/2024 at 9:48 AM, corvus albus said:

A ceasefire needs both to stop. Neither side will do that.

you cannot throw the stone and hide the hand

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 5/29/2024 at 12:26 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

My clown theory is that she's going to show up to this one and then the NYC on June 3rd. She can then announce the single and release it on the 7th. 

She's doing this a chance at recording press for the new era (like the Sasha Velour mysterious interview that will only come out in June), tying both these things in. It's also a chance to generate hype and connect with her (disgruntled) fanbase right before an era begins. It's a great strategy rather than just going silent until the lead single announcement. 

Why would these official streaming parties be this spaced out otherwise? :enigma:

i believe it :oprah:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1