Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popstanne 9,368
On 8/22/2024 at 2:29 PM, Azor Ahai said:

What hit does Sia even have? 

She has a Christmas song that spikes her listeners every December

• sad 1

Popstanne 9,702
On 8/23/2024 at 2:27 AM, Arturo said:

Y'all I do not think Gaga is in contention for #1 in week 2 :rip:

Worrying about Sabrina when all signs are pointing to Gaga staying at #3 (or #4 if Sabrina's new song debuts Top 3) is useless imo.

Yeah that bar song has over 100M audience and radio is still holding it strong. 

Popster to Popster 3,695
On 8/22/2024 at 6:24 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Anyways I'm glad I blocked Fadrina Fraudpenter so I won't contribute to her streams

Her songs are so lame, no wonder she was Taylor's opening act. Basic recognizes basic.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,488
On 8/22/2024 at 6:29 PM, Arturo said:

I wasn't talking about your posts though

I had a hunch, but I also just took the opportunity to clarify what I meant

Popstanne 9,368
On 8/22/2024 at 2:30 PM, zoldyck said:

Yeah that bar song has over 100M audience and radio is still holding it strong. 

Luckily, I Had Some Help is collapsing on Pop radio which is leading to a fall in overall radio (although not as fast)

Not to mention IHSH will have less streams too.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711

We don’t know if DWAS can maintain its lead on streaming (it could collapse in the next few weeks)

so I would fume about the fact that when she was #1 on streaming she couldn’t hit #1 on HOT 100 :disappointed:

Edited by Miaou
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 17,891
On 8/22/2024 at 2:37 PM, Osama said:

Hot Hits Indonesia updated. No Die With A Smile, but Taste by Industry Plant Carpenter is already on it. :ew:

Wait what? negraalpisoHD.gif A new Pleasex3 is coming negraalpisoHD.gif

Popster to Popster 3,695
On 8/22/2024 at 6:27 PM, Arturo said:

Y'all I do not think Gaga is in contention for #1 in week 2 :rip:

Worrying about Sabrina when all signs are pointing to Gaga staying at #3 (or #4 if Sabrina's new song debuts Top 3) is useless imo.

Yes, #1 in week two was never in the cards. The only chances for the song to hit #1 were the first week (but they didn't bother about doing the minimum for a hit song in the streaming era) or when the song is at its peak on the radio or A Bar Song and I Had Some Help get dropped by radio fast (they're already dropping).

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,530

song has been flip flopping between #14 and #16 on Apple Music UK for the last three days. 

Hopefully it gets pushed up on the playlists tonight and that brings her into the top 10 finally