Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Moderator 7,734

Funfact:

The chart list on kworb for youtube is a nice list of 19 countries. But NONE of these have DWAS lower than #20 :D

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 442

It's probably around 27-30K? Not super far off. I am curious how many CDs are being sent out this week, I assume not enough to make a dent. Neither party has pushed them on socials either

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 8/20/2024 at 8:14 PM, Fame Romance said:

Her non-DWAS discography rose +800k vs. last week

It's cute but nothing tremendous. Maybe it'll snowball but I'm convinced this song isn't helping that catalogue as much because it has Bruno Mars brand all over it which leads people to his work rather than hers. I think LG7 lead will have a much more impressive effect on her discography.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 8/20/2024 at 8:18 PM, radio said:

It's probably around 27-30K? Not super far off. I am curious how many CDs are being sent out this week, I assume not enough to make a dent. Neither party has pushed them on socials either

Yeah you're probably right, if it was anywhere near triple they probably would've worded it differently. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,656
On 8/20/2024 at 9:20 PM, Dirkje said:

Lady Gaga blocking Post Malone's entire album from #1

:rip: 

legendary moment for us as stans 

a second re-peak after ASIB 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,451
On 8/20/2024 at 9:21 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

It's cute but nothing tremendous. Maybe it'll snowball but I'm convinced this song isn't helping that catalogue as much because it has Bruno Mars brand all over it which leads people to his work rather than hers. I think LG7 lead will have a much more impressive effect on her discography.

Same here DWAS is more GP and AC driven. LG7 from the bit we heard seems to be her return to basics with dark and electronics vibes so yep fans and pop stans driven.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,950
On 8/20/2024 at 10:16 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

ok so @Gypsy Life's 25k is likely lowballing it, even with just digital sales 

Well it's definitely nowhere near the 14k miss Talk was predicting :jailga:

• lol 10
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,911
x3

My toxic rat slugs friends were saying very negative things about DWAS ,when I sent them on Friday the link to hear the song. The were saying that it is so awful, it's the worst song of the year, that is so boring , that they can't believe that someone could release such a bad song and etc. So I immediately muted them and haven't spoken to them since Friday :icant: I was so p*ssed of these rats. ( Well they stan Katy Perry and Lana Del Rey, so you could tell that their taste is questionable)

Well today I spammed the group chat with all the chart updates about Gaga dominating again the music industry and they didn't know what to say. 

A bad week for OGHs:oscar:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 9
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 17,827

Mi país OMG :darkmode:

Chile AM

10. (+2) Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile

Spotify Chile

50. (+35)  Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile - 82,706 (+33,772)

y que pasa con Argentina @Emi @Doncho black-girl-stan-twitter.gif

I blame the twinkblack-girl-stan-twitter.gif

Argentina AM

6. (+2) Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile

Spotify Argentina

132. (debut)  Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile - 54,517

• paws up 8
  • shook 1
  • hugs 1
  • lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,911
x3

24k sales? :whatga:

Wow, I didn't know that a #1 song could even sell more than 5k nowadays:icant:

It seems that iTunes isn't completely dead yet 

Moderator 7,734
On 8/20/2024 at 9:30 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Mi país OMG :darkmode:

Chile AM

10. (+2) Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile

Spotify Chile

50. (+35)  Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile - 82,706 (+33,772)

y que pasa con Argentina @Emi @Doncho black-girl-stan-twitter.gif

I blame the twinkblack-girl-stan-twitter.gif

Argentina AM

6. (+2) Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile

Spotify Argentina

132. (debut)  Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile - 54,517

Aka gaga should do a worldwide tour with LG7 and include south america shows!

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,725
On 8/20/2024 at 8:29 PM, little legend said:

My toxic rat slugs friends were saying very negative things about DWAS ,when I sent them on Friday the link to hear the song. The were saying that it is so awful, it's the worst song of the year, that is so boring , that they can't believe that someone could release such a bad song and etc. So I immediately muted them and haven't spoken to them since Friday :icant: I was so p*ssed of these rats. ( Well they stan Katy Perry and Lana Del Rey, so you could tell that their taste is questionable)

Well today I spammed the group chat with all the chart updates about Gaga dominating again the music industry and they didn't know what to say. 

The dramatics :rip:

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 10,451
On 8/20/2024 at 9:29 PM, little legend said:

That explains a LOT :oops:

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 8/20/2024 at 8:05 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I'm a fan since Just Dance.  The fun fact is that's it's my dad who introduced me to Lady Gaga's song. We were in summer 2008 vacation in South of France and he told me 'do you know that song that they play on the radio so much ? With Akon and a girl singing ?'

That’s how I discovered her as well! Druving through southern France in 2008. I loved it and it was scared cause I never heard in England so I thought it was a smash Eurovision song that would never have been a thing in my country :laughga:

• hugs 1