Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 10,386

I mean we will ALL enjoy and bop to the dark techno pop she will give us on LG7 and it'll be such an epic time. 

BUT, there's a time for everything. It's totally fine the Lady Gaga x Bruno Mars collab is a great powerful ballad. People enjoy it from her (fans, critics and GP) and that will give us the credits and exposure to start her new era that is coming real soon anyway, let's be real.

• paws up 9
  • thanks 1

On 8/18/2024 at 1:21 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Oontz oontz gays need to realize that gaga not a pop girl anymore, she is a complete artists and a powerhouse vocalist so she is definitely going to make music which proves her vocal talent 

Don't y'all have BRAT to stream why aren't you **** happy 

Plus its a known fact that lg-7 will be a heavily experimental industrial rock album.

Something y'all want from her but I also for a fact know that y'all are going to be the first ones to cry if that heavily experimental music doesn't stick well with the general public 

Hide contents

Although i rebuke the last sentence in the name of Jesus Christ 

Lol, what is this pretentious rant. 

DWAS is probably one of the most generic songs released by Gaga. 

A Popster Is Born 12,789
On 8/18/2024 at 10:56 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I am afraid that the better-than-expected performance of this song will encourage Gaga to release more uninspired HAC fodder. At least, the UK is showing some taste by saying a resounding NO to this boring song after stanning ROM. I cannot believe that she teased us with Nine Inch Nails-esque industrial pop perfection "Notorious" (or whatever this song is called) only to release this mess. 

Imo they tested the whole PopGa Vs. HAC thing themselves w/ The Cure and then the ASIB OST, and still went through with Chromatica knowing it would be harder commercially re longevity but trying to get timing right.

Now we have this song as an insurance receipt along with the Joker 2 film, so look forward to the album full of BOPS and don’t stress over the falls (cause I’m not) :billiecat:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,860
On 8/18/2024 at 3:59 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Lol, what is this pretentious rant. 

DWAS is probably one of the most generic songs released by Gaga. 

Its better than rom my miles 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,386

Mark my words like always some liddos will adjust their mind on DWAS if the song wins ROY at Grammy and hit +1 billion streams. The same happened with Shallow once it smashed and got that f-ing Oscar. 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,834

SEA/EA smashery

4. Singapore (+4)

18. Malaysia (+31)

22. Taiwan (+8)

27. S. Korea (+12)

31. Vietnam (+82)

65. Philippines (+50)

81. Thailand (+47)

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 8
  • love 1

Moderator 7,676

I think its fine if people have opinions that you might not agree with. After all, lets be the forum where its okay to have an honest opinion without being afraid to get attacked for it.

Though lets also respect that we finally got a song released by gaga to be excited about so the most of us wants nothing but hype for dwas! 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,391

the fact that some people always find some new angles to complain about everything she does...

DWAS has the potential to be her most GP-loved song since Shallow and it's already shown unprecedented longevity which is something this chart tracking thread's been dying to see. 

Save your meltdown until the "fan-favourite" LG7 flops (not saying that I want it to happen)

Edited by nydedan
  • paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 16,834

I'm glad I'm not one of those gays who only stan "gay music"

I stan Pop (Bubble Gum, Dance, EDM), Country, Ballads, Slow Rock, Alt Rock , RockPop, KPop, Reggaeton, OPM&PPop

:arguega:

• thanks 1
  • love 5

ARTPOPster 1,391

Remember those days when liddos wanted Gaga to make the fan-favourite The Cure MV instead of the boring movie that is A Star Is Born? LMAO.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 5

A Popster Is Born 16,834

FRANCE

Spotify Daily Top Songs:

95. (-29) Die With A Smile - 88.882 (-18.648)

Spotify Daily Top Artists:

53. Lady Gaga (=)

Deezer Top 100:

87. Die With A Smile (-16)

Apple Music Top 100:

76. Die With A Smile (NEW)

Apple Music Live Charts:

84. Die With A Smile (-6)

Stade De France Date for LG7 Ball CANCELLED :arguega:

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 2,896
On 8/18/2024 at 12:50 PM, FRANZGA said:

I'm glad I'm not one of those gays who only stan "gay music"

I stan Pop (Bubble Gum, Dance, EDM), Country, Ballads, Slow Rock, Alt Rock , RockPop, KPop, Reggaeton, OPM&PPop

:arguega:

Same, also gaga loves to make HAC music and always has (the first EP stefanie germanotta, the live acoustic versions of paparazzi and poker face in 2009, Speechless, the whole You and I mini era during BTW). 

I've rarely seen fans of Taylor Swift or Beyonce complain so much about a genre change

Edited by ReadyGaga
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 8/18/2024 at 12:52 PM, FRANZGA said:

FRANCE

Spotify Daily Top Songs:

95. (-29) Die With A Smile - 88.882 (-18.648)

Stade De France Date for LG7 Ball CANCELLED :arguega:

I'm sure it'll catch up when added to big playlists here. Still not added to Hits du moment playlist for example (which was updated 3 days ago).

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

Popster This Way 880
On 8/18/2024 at 5:42 PM, Adarsh said:

#3 on QQ Music, one of the biggest streaming platforms in China. #1 international song :applause:

spacer.png

原諒我必須打中文但真的忍不住
榜單上這些中文歌到底都是什麼鬼東西....這就是現在的華語流行嗎?

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 7,676

For an example, I started stanning Gaga since Pokerface. But at the same time I discovered I Kissed A Girl and fell in love with it too. (yes sometimes I take a bit longer to let an artist get me like this) So I've always been both a Gaga stan and a Katy stan. 

And on Gaga forums people found it hard to accept that but I didnt care. I didnt let anyone tell me I couldnt like both. I was still a teenager back then, but realized music is more than one single artist. 

And today in 2024 I still love both. No, I dont agree with Katy working with Luke, but that doesnt mean I can let go of her that easily (Imagine if Gaga did something like this, how would you feel? ) 

People are different and have different opinions, so lets celebrate that! :) 

• love 2