Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Moderator 7,818

In case you missed it, Judas is about to hit 500M views on youtube.

Lets help it a bit:

• thanks 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 2,113

I’m on Fire Island and last night the only Gaga song I heard while out partying was RoM, but when I was heading home on the water taxi, the straights were blasting the radio and DWAS was playing. Feels like a perfect metaphor for how this song will play out.

• paws up 3
  • lol 1
  • love 2

The Fame Popster 482

I send the Spotify link of the song to my best friend and she loved It!!

I also saw another friend sharing It on his stories of Instagram and made me happy 😊

Hope It entera top 20 on AM US 🤠🤠

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 8/17/2024 at 4:02 PM, thehanyo said:

I’m on Fire Island and last night the only Gaga song I heard while out partying was RoM, but when I was heading home on the water taxi, the straights were blasting the radio and DWAS was playing. Feels like a perfect metaphor for how this song will play out.

Mainly why Shallow smashed and ROM did softer  tbh :whatga:

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,818
Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 8/17/2024 at 3:46 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

This song a frontloader just like 99% of K pop music. I don't see it getting radio support, especially in the US.

Yeah but I was not talking about radio ib the US i was talking about streaming in Spain where even the rosalia songs that are the floppiest flops in the long run have big debuts, I am honestly shocked it couldnt even debut inside the top10 without an album bomb or anything like that getting in the way

Guess the GeePee wanted a solo1!1!1 return after more than a year with no new music :bigbird:

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 8/16/2024 at 9:45 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

I think we shouldn't worry too much if the debut isn't that big for two reasons:

1) A big chunk of casual Gaga fans will not rush to check out this song like they would if it was a dance pop single/a lead single for her album (or even better, both). 

2) Bruno Mars doesn't really have that many stans I think, he just consistently makes hits and great albums, and is a radio darling. The fact that Leave The Door Open debuted with less than SL, when spotify had more users, and then ended up becoming a 1B+ smash illustrates that.

Given how well the song is being received I do expect it to become a hit, but first day numbers shouldn't scare us too much. I predict between 3-5M streams. 

My mind :applause:

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Moderator 7,818
On 8/17/2024 at 4:29 PM, boobatella said:

Still amazed how incredible DWAS is :flutter:

I can’t believe this collab exists :flutter:

Ikr? It really is the collab I never knew I needed!

• love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
On 8/17/2024 at 10:29 AM, DieWithAnOreo said:

My mind :applause:

:giveup: your mind is so powerful, please tell me what’s coming next, big Saturday drop or small Saturday drop?

• lol 1

Moderator 7,818

Also dont forget to give MTN another view! Its about to reach 100M views!

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 8/17/2024 at 3:33 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

:giveup: your mind is so powerful, please tell me what’s coming next, big Saturday drop or small Saturday drop?

I expect it to range between a small drop to a small rise but idk 

• paws up 1