Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 8/17/2024 at 10:34 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Thank you for your messages.

My beloved dad passed away at a way too young age on July 31st.

Our hearts are broken until the end of time...

We learnt about his rare cancer in the same period as Gaga released Sweet Sounds of Heaven, and she released Die With A Smile shortly after the best person in the world left us.

In a way, I'm thinking every time something happens in my life, tragedies or sad things, Gaga releases something, there is a song to help me a little. It's so strange.

In these very difficult times, the worst time period of my life, I'm reading all of you, all of your updates, but my heart isn't there to participate with all of you.

I love you & I'll love you forever my dad.

Wishing you the best - it’s such a terrible thing to go through and it sits with you forever in an endless array of ways and feelings. Thankfully, a lot of them can still be really nice. Always here for you and I’ll be thinking of your dad.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 8/17/2024 at 11:10 AM, Adarsh said:

Also remember that Bruno doesn’t have a fanbase. He’s a slow burn type of artist.

Yep in longevity and smash hit size he's ending Lady Gaga tbh

A thing we should learn about it is that it'll be hard for LG7 to push numbers if she's playing the type of promo card she had on Chromatica

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 8/17/2024 at 4:13 AM, holyenigma said:

is it just me that’s happy with these numbers? a solid start that will no doubt gain over the week

Idk. I hope so. I still have PTSD from how bad SL started to decline day by day. 

• sad 1

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 8/17/2024 at 11:02 AM, Stats4LG said:

4,585,607 Global (#10)

1,333,632 USA (#13)

211,383 UK (#26)

This means we’re def over 5m unfiltered, which is the ballpark most of us were expecting. I think this is a good-to-great number for a few reasons.

• This isn’t her or his lead single. It wasn’t super promoted. It’s a for-fun. It’s a comeback for them both, but it should help feed into their respective lead singles in the coming 6 months.
  • This is the type of song that should aim for stability over massive impact - that’s where we’ll see if this flops. If this is still hitting 4+ million next week, I’ll be really happy and then it might grow from there. This is a song for people like me, ancients.
  • No matter what, the upcoming fury of media attention on Gaga with Joker will get this song boosted and keep her on people’s minds.
  • It’s going to be Grammy nominated even if it ends up flopping

But yeah, let’s see how consistent it becomes and if it can grow on radio and stabilize and maybe slowly grow over the coming weeks. It’s SUCH A GOOD song I think we have a fighting chance.

• paws up 6
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 370

I would wait for the next couple of days before melting down. 

We Can't Be Friends debuted with 5,6M and was gaining a lot of streams in the following days.... let's see if we have the same trajectory. 

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 8/17/2024 at 2:35 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Not less than youtube :laughga:

As u said earlier 2000s artists will always have edge over youtube